“Great authentic italian food and service”
Review of Cosa nostra 2

Cosa nostra 2
Ranked #39 of 113 Restaurants in Chalong
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: An Italian restaurant, run by Italians, for all tastes. Pizza, pasta and meats in respect of traditional Italian cuisine. Reasonable prices and quality. Indoor dining room and outdoor area. Large parking area.
Reviewed September 7, 2017

Greatly enjoy eating here... the owner is Thai-Italian, the food and service is excellent. Great authentic Italian food. This place is also known as Mangiafuoco which was the former name I believe. Highly recommend eating here for the Italian food, pizza, pasta and dishes. I love how the owner shouts us Limoncello shots.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

I have eaten many pizzas across the world but I would high recommend eating here. Pizza would be in my top 5 places
Great service exceptional service and price.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

Great place to dine.Tasty food ,good choice of various dishes and pizzas in the menu.Combined with a relaxed atmosphere and friendly and helpful stuff which make you feel special .One of my favorite places to eat in Chalong.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

Good Italian food near mauy Thai get a lot for low cost at cosa Nostra. Fast service great staff always happy

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed December 13, 2016 via mobile

I have eaten here many times over the months I have stayed in the area. Usually once a month for something different. The pizza is OK and it is kind of the only game in town. Tonight I had a glass of wine, some spinach and a margarita pizza. I asked for some red pepper and a little Parmesan cheese to sprinkle on the pizza. When I got the bill I was charged 30bht for the cheese. I paid. But then I went back to tell the owner, "Hi, I must have eaten here 20 times or gotten take away, I don't ever remember being charged for cheese." He opens the menu and shows me the charges for "extra" ingredients. I say I didn't order "extra" cheese, which usually refers to additional mozzarella cheese, but a little parmasian to sprinkle on the top. I tell him that is OK, but maybe you should have told me when you brought it, You didn't change me for the red pepper flakes, is that an extra ingredient? He told he I should have read the menu. I said no problem, but for 30 bht, I don't come back anymore. "That is OK, because I don't want customers too stupid to read the menu."
Enjoy!