“I'm regular for pizza there”
Review of Cosa nostra 2

Cosa nostra 2
Ranked #38 of 116 Restaurants in Chalong
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Description: An Italian restaurant, run by Italians, for all tastes. Pizza, pasta and meats in respect of traditional Italian cuisine. Reasonable prices and quality. Indoor dining room and outdoor area. Large parking area.
Reviewed December 27, 2017

I didn't try much food in this place but pizza is very good quickly done. I had eggplant with cheese and tomato sauce and it was excellent too. High prices stop me from going there, because the interior suggest rather cheap place. Huge menu also doesn't sound good to me. I will be back for take away pizza.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed November 6, 2017

Our go to Italian. Amazing pizza and pasta. Owner is friendly and all staff speak good English and are helpful. Would definitely recommend the bacon and Brie pizza. Mouth-wateringly good!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed September 7, 2017

Greatly enjoy eating here... the owner is Thai-Italian, the food and service is excellent. Great authentic Italian food. This place is also known as Mangiafuoco which was the former name I believe. Highly recommend eating here for the Italian food, pizza, pasta and dishes. I love how the owner shouts us Limoncello shots.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

I have eaten many pizzas across the world but I would high recommend eating here. Pizza would be in my top 5 places
Great service exceptional service and price.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

Great place to dine.Tasty food ,good choice of various dishes and pizzas in the menu.Combined with a relaxed atmosphere and friendly and helpful stuff which make you feel special .One of my favorite places to eat in Chalong.

Date of visit: February 2017