All reviews healthy menu luxury room the food is great place to stay protein shakes friendly environment walking distance laundry service enjoy your stay muay thai three weeks beautiful resort week stay other places the main road big buddha philip
Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I stayed for 10 nights over the months July/Aug 2018 - while training at Dragon MuayThai. Resort charges a ridiculous tariff on airport transfers, we nearly paid 1800baht - luckily a friend who was already there sent a taxi to pick us up for 800baht so we cancelled transfers with the resort.
Rooms were fine and accommodating and well serviced/cleaned on request Reception staff were mostly helpful. Pools were lovely and courtyards are stunning. There were alot of renovations and repairs happening when we arrived which continued through our stay, lots of electrical cords/plugs and tools covering the floor in reception foyer. Not a big hassle, just an eye sore. Wifi wasn't that accommodating at all. Roaming cats that come into your room all the time. Restaurant was overpriced in comparison to many others we'd tried. I asked to buy 1 avacado which costed me 170 baht. Felt very ripped off. We decided to eat away at Signature, Dragon, Siam, Muscle Bar, Ali's BBQ as they were much nicer and fairly priced.
Overall we were happy with our stay but would be more inclined to stay again if these things were addressed.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed August 21, 2018

Very clean, the staff super nice, the food is fantastic and fresh. Will be going back next year for sure. I went for a 10 day fitness retreat and the location is great and walking distance to to all the gym's Tiger Mauy Thai, Titan Fitness and Dragon Mauy Thai. The food at Cocoville was unbelievable, each meal I had was top quality. The staff are very friendly, the grounds are well maintained.

Date of stay: November 2017
1  Thank Julestella
Reviewed August 1, 2018

I have never been compelled to write a review for anything in the past, but my experience at Cocoville was so exceptional I had to share my experience.

I went to Chalong for a fitness holiday at Unit 27. I checked out all the hotels along the Soi, popping into the rooms and looking at the facilities. I chose Cocoville mainly because it had two pools and the rooms looked comfortable.

I spent three weeks there in total, and I could not have wanted for anything else. Highlights were:

-Exceptionally accommodating and friendly staff. No request was too big or too small. Super efficient and organized. The front desk ladies just get things done without a fuss and with a smile. They made me feel like a friend staying at their home. Knowledgeable and gave me some great advice while staying there.
-Cleanliness: the room was in great condition when I checked in, and daily cleaning was available if requested. The whole hotel was always spotless and the team works around the clock to keep things in check. Fresh towels were provided every day.
-Pools: well maintained, surrounded by lounge chairs and offer perfect mix of shaded (by trees) and open to the sun spots. Great for lounging. Big enough to do some cooldown laps with others in the pool. Pool towels provided by reception at no cost.
-Restaurant: great selection of local and healthy options. Huge smoothie and protein shake range. Service time was super quick. I was content with every meal, and changes were made without a fuss and to my liking.
-Wifi was great, laundry service very convenient, TV had a few English channels including a 24 hour movie channel, ABC (great for watching all the AFL games live), BBC, and a random sports channel that played golf mostly (I watched The Open live).
-Check in and out was easy.
-Location is right in the middle of all the training places (Unit 27, Titan, Tiger etc) but back a little bit from the main road. This was great as it was close to the action but far enough away from the bikes screaming along the Soi.
-Shared workspace: There was a workspace (fit about 10ish people) that is free to use which is fully airconned and quiet, which would be great if you needed to do work while on holiday.
-Aircon in the rooms worked well.
-The rooms are set out in a bungalow type setup with masses of mature gardens surrounding each room. The surrounds are very well maintained and it had a very resort type feel. It was like staying in a jungle, but with all creature comforts available.
-Water pressure was great in the rooms, and I couldn't hear anything in the adjoining rooms.

I honestly don't have a negative thing to say about Cocoville and I can without reserve recommend it to anyone heading to Chalong for a fitness holiday, or just for a relaxing experience.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Mynameisbiff
Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

Staff are so friendly, for starters. The place is amazing, perfect for a chill getaway! also, their right smack in the middle of gyms and restaurants. The food is great also! but, the bacon strips could be bigger. lol

Owner Filip is very friendly, most of the time you can see him lounging at the lobby. Jut a great guy!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

Room was lovely and our balcony happened to be at the back so there was a view of the Big Bhudda in the distance.

Pool was lovely. Staff and food were excellent. They provide a very
laundry service as well, think approx £2 per load!

Highly recommend.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple