“A new person”

The Little Yoga Room
Ranked #3 of 13 Spas & Wellness in Chalong
More attraction details
Owner description: Closing down on sunday 5th February 2017 to relocate. Check website for news and updates.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
halmstad
“A new person”
Reviewed 5 March 2012

I have been doing some yoga before but Becky introduced me to ashtanga, and I must say that I love it, I was in thailand for 3months and from my point of view I did a lot of yoga, for one month it was nearly every day and it somehow changed me. I would definately recommend that you pay her a visit the old shala was so nice and Iam sure the new one will be even better, as from the pictures Ive seen. I will definately go there again if or when I get back to phuket.

Visited January 2012

Kleve, Germany
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Start here if you do not do it”
Reviewed 1 March 2012

I normally practice some yoga for years but after visiting this place I dedicated myself more towards yoga practice. I got some professional tips from this yoga place and corrected my postures and timings for praanayaam and other yoga exercises. I am able to meditate and concentrate more now.

Visited April 2011
2 Thank Josstein
Phuket
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Yoga Becky”
Reviewed 14 December 2011

Yoga Becky is the nicest, sweetest person! She a very good Yoga Instructor and very professional as well!

Visited December 2011
2 Thank Dave P
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Incredible Instructor Who Made A Timid Beginner Comfortable and Confident”
Reviewed 28 October 2011

Becky's Little Yoga Room is a simple but cozy space where anyone would instantly feel comfortable because of her relaxed personality and serene nature. I was a complete newbie to Yoga and she was able to inspire confidence in my ability and my desire to continue with the practice. I would recommend her to anyone wanting to keep up their skills on vacation while in Phuket or perhaps, step out of their comfort zone to try something new, as I did. You would get bored reading this review before I ran out of great things to say about my experience at the Little Yoga Room! Thanks for everything, Becky!!!!!

Visited September 2011
5 Thank Fernando_DLG
Chiang Mai
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great teacher, lovely studio”
Reviewed 28 October 2011

Becky has created a wonderful space to practice yoga in Phuket. She is a very talented, attentive and welcoming teacher. Her approach is very rigorous, down-to-earth, and relaxed. She really works with her students and so practicing with her is a very personal experience. In the few times that I went to the Little Yoga Room, I learned a lot about Ashtanga, and about my own practice. Becky is a fabulous teacher and I strongly recommend The Little Yoga Room. It's a relaxed and fun studio where you can really develop your skills. PS: you don't have to be an experienced yogi to practice there.

Visited September 2011