“Delicious pizza - the best!”

Pizzeria AGLI AMICI da Michele & Jimmy
Ranked #3 of 106 Restaurants in Chalong
Price range: US$6 - US$21
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Italian Pizzeria!!
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Delicious pizza , real stone baked italian pizza dough. A vast range from the menu, we will return - many times.

Reviewed August 27, 2017

We came all the long way from Kamala (50 minutes drive) for having amazing pizzas!
Our favourite pizzas are number 22 Pizza Rustica and number 34 Ivan.

Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

Very good pizzas!! We prefer to take away and enjoy at home since the restaurant it self is not very cozy. Always fast and good service and pizzas are ready to be picked up within 15min.

1  Thank JWestlie
Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

I've been livong in Thailand for 4 years, I've tried a lot of Italian restaurants, I've tried some good pizzas, but this is definetly the best pizza I've tried in the country. I use to order the buffala pizza, which is super tasty.

Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

Food was good served quickly and with a smile by the ladies waiting table. No problem there until we ,a group of 4 newly acquainted friends tried to pay. Miserable witch at the till insisted we couldnt pay individually ( we all had 1000 baht notes for a 350 bill) and just drew our attention to a tiny statement on the back of the menu " no separate bills " ,Stomped off
OK we sorted it out but it was just her snarly face and bad attitude that took the edge off a nice meal. Land of Snarls!
We all either live here or long stayers and I won't give that sour face anymore of my hard earned cash.

2  Thank ChefAndre61