Review Highlights
Great pub

Great couple of nights in Annora pub this weekend. Pity we won't be able to avail of the great... read more

Reviewed June 25, 2018
winger56
Belfast, United Kingdom
Good wholesome fayre

Reviewed April 15, 2017
terrynev
Yorkshire
via mobile

All reviews steak warm welcome narin craic guinness pub
Reviewed August 29, 2017

Particularly unfriendly place. Called in for a quiet drink with my wife and two kids. My daughter was tired and lay down on one of the seats only to be told by the owner to sit up. Couldn't believe the cheek. The food is very basic, frozen burgers and the like and the beer was awful, probably the first of the day poured and unlike good bars it wouldn't surprise me if it had been sitting in the pipe all night. Believe me if if there were any other bars in the area I wouldn't have set foot in the place.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed August 26, 2017

Second year with the family on holiday in Narin and we couldn't wait to get to Annora to have the loveliest Guinness and first class food. Ann, Tom and all the staff are fantastic, welcoming and just can't do enough for you . The craic is great and you are always assured of a warm welcome, can't recommend enough, roll on next year! (Fingers crossed for tomorrow Ann )

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

We called into Annora to watch the rugby and enjoy a few pints. Staff were friendly and helpful, service was good and prices were reasonable. The only negative point I could make is there is nowhere to park, only a handful of cars can fit in the carpark.

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank karenmJ4900RY
Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

Ate here on the first weekend of the season and were not disappointed. There were 11 of us including 3 young children aged 6, 3 and 2. Phoned to reserve a table and Nora could not have been more friendly or helpful. Decided to pre order and our meals were ready within minutes of arrival. Five of us had steak which were all cooked to exact requirements and were delicious. Burgers were very good and the children finished off their battered fish with ease!! Portions were good and needless to say the Guinness was spot on. Nora and her staff were very welcoming and made us feel at home. Despite the fact we were the only diners, the pub had a nice atmosphere. Well worth a visited.

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank terrynev
Reviewed May 27, 2016 via mobile

Any time I'm home in Ireland and out in Donegal then Annoras is just my go place. Good rooms, very warm welcome, good value for money and the craic is always great downstairs. Couldn't fault it. Almost don't want to review it so I can keep it all for myself.

Date of experience: May 2016