“Great pub”
Review of Annora

Annora
Reviewed June 25, 2018

Great couple of nights in Annora pub this weekend. Pity we won't be able to avail of the great hospitality as often as we would like to as we have a motorhome and the local police moved us on from the beach carpark on Sunday morning.
Strange carry on, I thought the motorhomers were pretty good clients of this great pub.

Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

I found the owner very rude and abrupt she only looks after her own very disappointed she is forgetting who is there when the holiday people gone.

Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

I went to hear some live Irish music and was greeted with smiles by the locals at the bar. The music was great the next day we got a fry in the cafe which was great after the nights of pints. We stayed an unplanned second night for the table quiz. Had dinner I got the steak and it was perfect. We were well looked after the whole time we where there all the staff and owners where great fun. Will go back before the year is out

Reviewed August 29, 2017

Particularly unfriendly place. Called in for a quiet drink with my wife and two kids. My daughter was tired and lay down on one of the seats only to be told by the owner to sit up. Couldn't believe the cheek. The food is very basic, frozen burgers and the like and the beer was awful, probably the first of the day poured and unlike good bars it wouldn't surprise me if it had been sitting in the pipe all night. Believe me if if there were any other bars in the area I wouldn't have set foot in the place.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 26, 2017

Second year with the family on holiday in Narin and we couldn't wait to get to Annora to have the loveliest Guinness and first class food. Ann, Tom and all the staff are fantastic, welcoming and just can't do enough for you . The craic is great and you are always assured of a warm welcome, can't recommend enough, roll on next year! (Fingers crossed for tomorrow Ann )