“Beautiful food great drinks and amazing staff”

Sundial Bar & Bistro
Ranked #3 of 3 Restaurants in Moyvalley
Price range: US$5 - US$35
Description: Our award winning Chefs have created delectable menus offering wholesome Irish food. The Sundial Cocktail Bar & Bistro has a local reputation for great service, excellent value for money and an electric atmosphere. Also available for parties and group bookings.
Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

I think I have said all there needs to say in the title .. however I have to repeat it . Spent a weekend at the moyvalley golf hotel and resort. This place was brilliant . Excellent staff who really couldn't do enough for you . Excellent food and drink . Live music on a Saturday night . Showed live sport on tv's and news .. I food is well presented and served hot . Desserts looked to die for but have to watch my weight. Thank you for a superb weekend . I said it while I was there and I will say it again .. the staff really take it to beyond superb . Just wish we could have stayed longer .

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed my meal here. The staff were great. The menu had a good selection and the food was fantastic

Reviewed May 30, 2017 via mobile

Drinks are slightly above average that we've experienced but nonetheless, still enjoyable.

Relaxed atmosphere, lovely decor and friendly staff.

The beer garden is ideal on a sunny evening and offers vast view of the green.

Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

Ate here last week with friends after round of golf and impressed as always. Great food. Usually eat in the clubhouse carvery but we fancied some Steaks and the Lamb dish here is yummy. Staff are always brilliant. Friendly & attentive. Hotel seems busier each time we visit. Well done all and see you again soon.

Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

I stayed in the Moyvalley Hotel.
And i have got to say the bar was my favourite place. Staff were very nice in Particular the barman Conor, who was top class and made the evenings better for myself and my wife. There was a waitress named Sarah who served us for our dinner, who also was a fantastic member of your staff.

Food was Beautiful, yet very expensive for starters i.e duck rolls.

Loved the bar and cannot complain besides the price of starters.