“Great chip ”

Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Called here driving through ballymoney as my wife and daughter were hungry and had no time to sit in anywhere.Wife got a chip just but what a great tasting chip up there with any top restaurant.Daughter got cheese burger kids meal which was really nice and great value.We use to live in Ballycastle and always went to flash in the pan there.I have to say it was great value too but Ballymoney branch beats it and easily a far nicer chippy compared to the OVERRATED AND OVERPRICED MORTONS.

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

Usual high standard for fast food outlets...staff cheerful and friendly. Consistent and clean. Handy parking nearby.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Having often visited the Flash In The Pan I was happy when I found myself in Ballymoney or as it's known locally 'The Toon' at lunchtime.
I ordered a Goujon meal and curry dip.
The chips were every bit as good as ever, however the goujons were very disappointing! I am happy to say that this is most likely a one off and give TFITP a second chance but in the meantime I would suggest a Fish or Burger to take with the great chips served at a normally great Chippy.

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Great service. Very efficient. Freshly cooked and tasty. Serving was big - in fact for much but I'm a small eater.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

Really enjoyed my fish and chips from here generous portions and really tasty. Staff friendly and helpful. Cant wait to get back over for more.