“We had a takeaway ”
Review of Pizza Piccolo

Pizza Piccolo
Ranked #3 of 38 Restaurants in Ballymoney
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We had 2 takeaways in 2 weeks and both were excellent. Fresh tasting, home cooked and delicious. This is my favourite in Ballymoney by far. The pricing is excellent value and menu extensive. Will have to sit in some night.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Visited a couple of times during my stay in Ballymoney recently and went for a takeaway both times. The Bruschetta starter was tasty and the Penne Arrabbiata was excellent, nicely spiced and better than others I have had in Italian restaurants so credit where it's due.
The second visit had to be for a pizza. The chef hand rolls and tosses the dough right in front if you and is very skilled at putting together a pizza in no time to produce a really crispy base.
This place is popular and rightly so. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Visited piccolo a few times now. I would highly recommend it to couples we had such a lovely dinner, great atmosphere, great service and on top of that we got a garlic bread pizza for free from the chief. Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Visited piccolo recently with my friends, the service was really quick and good! Even tho we had changed our orders a couple of times the staff was really understanding and polite! I would recommend everyone to have a go at their amazing chicken cacciatore, i must add that the pepper sauce was first class ! Highly recommended would defo visit again!

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Recently moved to ballymoney. Tried piccolo for the first time tonight i had the escalope of chicken with mushroom sauce. It is the best food i have had in a long time. The food was delicious and very fresh. I will definately be back againn and i would also recommend this resturant/takeaway.