“Great service and food”

Price range: US$29 - US$58
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Traditional Italian cuisine , pasta , lake fish , sea fish , meat and wonderful desserts . The inside restaurant is very comfortable and new and the dehors is very quite and wonderful to relax during lunch or dinner
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

Lovely place we came upon accidentally. Is a lovely spot with good food.
We had the fish tarte appetizer, risotto and tuna. Very reasonably priced. English menu . Healthy options.

1  Thank travelingworkingmom

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

It is hard to explain how good the food is at this family run restaurant without sounding like a paid advertisement. I travel a lot and eat out more than at home, so I have a lot to compare with.

The setting: The outdoor dinning area is perfect. It has a retractable roof and it is surrounded by trees and plants.

Service: Very attentive and professional.

First Course: I selected the appetizer buffet. It as chock full of amazing and delicious items. Too many to describe but all great. I could have made this my meal. One other at my table had the tar tar and he said it was awesome.

Main Course: I had the breaded Veal Milanese and it was perfectly cooked. Crisp on the outside, tender inside and not too much breading. It was served with sliced grape tomatoes and roasted potatoes. The others had the ravioli and the pasta with vegetables and they could not stop raving about them.

I do not eat dessert but the others I was dining with had the hot chocolate torte. They said it was the best they ever had.

1  Thank Healthychefbob
Reviewed July 9, 2018

We were taken to this restaurant by some friends when we visited the area recently. It doesn't look much as you arrive but they have a lovely outdoor area for eating. Our waiter was very good he gave us lots of advice with the menu and different eating options. The steak we had was excellent cooked exactly as I like it although it may have been too rare for some people and I think that's how they do it every time. This was by far the best food we had the whole time we in the area and although it is quite expensive you will not leave hungry.

1  Thank LJE19671967
Reviewed July 5, 2018

we stayed in hotel for 8 days we had seen the menu each day looked very inviting so we thought we would try it. was not disappointed every thing was home made and fresh to order good wine menu shame we didnt get to eat their again the hotel has two other restaurants one in the village one on the island on the lake, all staff well dressed and very friendly and very happy to advice

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

What a superb experience! The Antipasto course was beautifully presented . The scallops were cooked to perfection. The pasta with shrimp was very tasty and the roast lamb a masterpiece. The family ambiance was perfect for the occasion. Congratulations to the management and the staff for a great job.