“Excellent Food ”

Bridgefield Curry Lounge
Ranked #5 of 79 Restaurants in Stalybridge
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Full licensed bar, lounge, takeaway, function room, free parking, taste the true taste of Indian food, with our award winning chef, prompt service, warm welcome, indulge your self in our 160 spacious cover restaurant..
Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

My husband, friend and I visited last night, and have to say, this is the nicest Indian food we have ever tasted, my husband absolutely loves Indian food and he simple loved his Indian mixed grill.
We will definitely be back, our thanks to the staff who were very attentive and pleasant

1  Thank LynnetteMarple

Reviewed February 21, 2018

Good food great atmosphere will be going back as really good value for money.. Thanks for a great night.

1  Thank morace
Reviewed February 8, 2018

Been here a couple of times as we are new to the area and were looking for nice Indian restaurant to dine in, this is just perfect! Food is very tasty and plentiful, prices are really good especially the special menu which is £10.95! We recently went for our daughters 21st birthday, they have a separate function room which seats up to 50 for larger parties so we dined in there, it was a lovely atmosphere, staff couldn't have been more helpful. They do a children's menu which is excellent value for money, the portion sizes are really good. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Lorna S
Reviewed February 1, 2018 via mobile

Delicious food and really friendly waiters. I would highly recommend this place to anyone who loves a curry!!! I asked for my dish to be made extra spicy and they made it just how I like it.

1  Thank soil m
Reviewed January 30, 2018

Ordered a takeaway from here about a year ago which was delicious, but took a long time to be ready. This was our second visit and this time we decided to dine in. Quite nice décor inside, not posh but not scruffy either. The staff were welcoming and the girl who served us was lovely and friendly. We were 4 adults and 2 kids and the menu had plenty of choice for starter, mains and kids meals. The first thing I noticed were all the prices were reasonable and for the drinks too. Ordered 4 different curries, and 3 different rice's and overall the food was good quality, hot and tasty, but the poppadum's we were served as a starter were quite disappointing, a bit stale. Would go back not problem, but maybe just check the poppadum freshness before ordering!