“Midweek Evening Treat ”

Bridgefield Curry Lounge
Ranked #6 of 79 Restaurants in Stalybridge
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Full licensed bar, lounge, takeaway, function room, free parking, taste the true taste of Indian food, with our award winning chef, prompt service, warm welcome, indulge your self in our 160 spacious cover restaurant..
Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

I took my wife here for an evening dinner treat. We did not book we just turned up.They were busy but found us a table near the window.The waiter was friendly and helpful,we ordered the £10.95p per person deal.Papadums and chutney tray.Any starter/any main course /any sundries. I had the mixed kebab for my starter and chicken tikka cheese kufta with special rice and my wife had onion bhaji for her starter and chicken tikka masalla with egg pilau rice for main course.The food was piping hot and very tasty and we were not rushed after our starters like some restaurants do.We had a short break before we had our main meal,The restaurant was very clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this restaurant to my family and friends and will be going back again soon.

Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

Every time I visit my parents we visit the curry lounge. And every time it’s friendly service and good curry at a reasonable price.

1  Thank NorthEats
Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

Came here last night with my dad this place is amazing service is first class and they go the extra mile to make us feel welcome as regulars.the new set menu for £10.95 is so good we had popadums and dips followed by starters i had chicken pakora and my dad had the onion bhajis for our mains we both had tandoori chicken on the bone this chicken was so succulent an the breast was massive..i had a jalfrezi sauce which is my fav an my dad had a masala sauce which is too sweet for me..we got rice and chips loads of food all freshly cooked.we had a couple of drinks too...the service was very good and the resturaunt ambiance was amazing..would highlyrecommend this curry lounge to anyone wanting somthing a bit special.

1  Thank 52timq
Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

5 of us went for a curry on the special offer !
Staff were excellent, food was excellent, place was quite busy for midweek !
Have been before but decided I should give a review. Only observation was that the Pathia which is meant to be a hot dish was pretty tame to others I have eaten at other restaurants, so much so my mate enjoyed it and he was on Rogan Josh

1  Thank Albie J
Reviewed April 22, 2018

Although the Curry Lounge has been in Tameside for many years and I have been many times for some reason I never written a review. So..here goes.
The Curry Lounge is well situated on the main road linking Dukinfield to Stalybridge. There is ample parking although sometimes at weekend you may need to park on the main road,however this is not a problem.
The restaurant is large with a bar area near the entrance. Large parties can be catered for quite easily. The service is always friendly and efficient and the drink prices are reasonable.
The food itself is always of a good quality and the chefs will alter dishes to meet your particular taste.
The prices are reasonable and the restaurant represents [in my opinion] good value for money.
If you live in the area and have not tried this curry house, give it a go...you will not be disappointed!

1  Thank Davidcollinsheywood