This place was filthy!! The shower hadn’t been cleaned in a long time, lots of mould. The carpets were stained & clearly hadn’t been vacuumed. We found a sock left on the floor from a previous guest. A shard of glass on the bathroom floor, not ideal with a wee boy running around. We couldn’t relax at all, the place was covered in cobwebs, had lots of spiders, wasps & flies.
The bedding was shabby, the curtains were poorly fitting & the sofas were ripped. All in all the worst place we have ever stayed,