As frequent visitors of PSV, yearly for the last 7 years, my husband and I were more than a little concerned about the planned changes. We were so afraid we would not love it as much, and we knew that there would be no way to replace it - it's truly our favorite place to be together. We just returned from our week stay, and it was just wonderful!!!
The changes have been kept to a minimum: the beach restaurant was delicious and such a great spot that we had a hard time every day getting back up after lunch. The lunch buffet has always been our favorite, and we missed it (would love to see it back a least once a week), but we were much happier with the new restaurant than we thought we might be. The spa is amazing, both the services and the placement on the hill like little tree houses. And the air conditioners, which we were the most unsure of (no ocean breezes, noise) turned out to be the best update for us. They truly are silent, and made sleeping on still nights much more pleasant. The new decor in the cottages is also very nice and more comfortable. We loved Chef Sean and his creative dinners too on the expanded deck of the main dining room.
Everything we treasure about the island is still there - the wonderful staff, the private feeling, "our" cottage, the west end palapas... it still feels like our happy place, with just the right amount of updating. From someone who has a very hard time with change this is high praise!
We can't wait for our return visit next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Petit St Vincent is a luxurious private island paradise, tucked away in the Grenadine islands of the West Indies, a tropical barefoot hideaway offering guests the rare chance to unplug from the normal day to day urban technological clutch.Aside from offering opulent comforts, ultimate privacy and an understated yet attentive service, there exists a conspicuous and deliberate absence of connectivity to the outside world: no TV’s, phones or internet in the beach front villas and elevated bluff cottages, encouraging you to unwind, relax and enjoy each other’s company without any unwanted distractions. With 115 acres of natural tropical woodlands and just 22 guest cottages, seclusion is guaranteed. Each beautifully designed guest cottage is decorated in marine shades and tangled driftwood furnishings reflecting the island’s uncluttered vibe. This elegant but unpretentious boutique island resort is surrounded by clear turquoise waters, rich tropical reefs and 2 miles of stunning white-sand beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity.ca and Cancelon so you can book your Petit St. Vincent Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petit St. Vincent Hotel Petit St.Vincent
- Petit Hotel St Vincent
- Petit St. Vincent Resort St. Vincent And The Grenadines, Caribbean