Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$267
Orbitz.comUS$267
Trip.comUS$267
TravelocityUS$267
Hotels.comUS$267
CheapTicketsUS$267
FindHotelUS$267
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 24, 2018

The fish was horrible, not fresh. Very expensive, the conch was like a chewing gum. The snapper full of bones and tasted very bad
I asked Vanessa if the fish was fresh and she said they dont have fresh fih !!!!!!
The kitchen was not clean

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Mvdguimaraes
Reviewed November 21, 2018

KEEP OUT!!!!! KEEP OUT!!!!

I've just come back from my vacation on New Providence and I've stayed at the Coral Harbour Hotel. I can say it has been a mistake to book there.

The pictures in the web are old an not realistic.The facility is dirty, scruffy, with no minimum of organization you can expect from a hotel. It is really in the middle of nowhere, with few connections to the center of Nassau, even though you have a car, a motorbike or want to spend money on taxi, as I did, not having a car.
I stayed 1 week and for some days I've been the one and only guest of the hotel present on the beach. I also had the feeling of having been really the only human being in the structure for some hours (the reception was closed, no waiter/waitress around and no telephone in the room in case of needs).

In my opinion, the only positive features are:
1) you experience the real life of the Bahamians, not the fake one of the gorgeous hotel;
2) as happaned to me, you can have your own carribean beach, being alone for variuos hours, with a wonderful and warm coloured sea;
3) if you are a 007 James Bond fan, at the end of the street there is a marine base with an abandoned concrete structure on which they have shot the initial scene of "007 Casino Royal" with Daniel Craig. Even,inside the base, there is what is left of the old Coral Harbour Hotel of the 60's on which some scenes of "007 Thunderball" were shot.

@Vanessa: you asked me to write a comment....here it's and, as I've told you, it wouldn't be positive..

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Andrea C
Reviewed November 12, 2018

My boyfriend and I had a lovely stay here.
This place offers you beautiful views, a quiet private beach, friendly staff, clean rooms and the food here was fantastic!
It's perfect for the winter time because the sun sets on this end of the island so you can get some Sun all the way till the evening. We brought our snorkels (they rent some there as well) and spent hours looking at the fish, starfish, sea urchins and all the fun little creatures.
They offer kayaks for rent which we wish we would have done since there are a few islands you could go to.
There are no stores nearby so make sure you bring snacks if you get hungry easily like I do - But they do offer breakfast, lunch and dinner and as I mentioned earlier the food is great!
Our room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. If you are looking for a place to relax, unwind and not crowded, this is your spot!

Room tip: If you can't stay away from your phone you may need to ask for a room with wifi. But the bar does have wifi that you can access.
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank tbrose88
Reviewed November 4, 2018

Let me being in by saying that before I checked into the Coral Harbor Beach Villas me and my boyfriend had already been on the island for 7 days. I booked through a booking company and thought since it was small it would be similar to where we already stayed. I WAS SO WRONG. We checked in early and wanted to store our luggage and head to the beach. The office was crammed with junk and was shaped like a triangle. The manager Nessa checked us in and said she had a room for us. There are 16 units and there was no one there except us. She took us to villa 32. I didn’t know if this was just where we storing our luggage or our room. She walked through the unit with us and said she’d get us a microwave. She left us in the unit and this is what we found. A kitchenette with nothing to cook with or hold food in, no microwave, no towels, floor was dirty, bathtub was dirty, shower curtain and shower wall tile was disgusting, no remotes to either tv to operate them, the sheets had stains, there were two small pillows that were really old, there was an unsecured safe in the closet on the floor, there was no instructions on how to use it on or around the safe, could not connect to the internet with the password that Nessa the manager gave to us. None the less we aren’t complainers we head to the beach with the snorkel and fins we rented from Nessa. We had brought beer and snack from the other place we stayed so it was ok that there was no food or drinks available until 2-3 pm. When we finished at the beach we asked Nessa for the password to the internet telling her it did not work. She told us it was the right password. We asked for towels again, how to get ice, water, instructions on how to use the safe and where was the microwave she said she was getting. It got later so we saw Nessa in the bar area with the bartender Shanny. We sat at the table in the bar area with no other customers there and waited for awhile. We had to ask how we could get something to eat. Nessa gave us menus, we decided on two different fish dishes. Shanny said we could go to the pavilion area by the beach that she could serve us there. We headed that way but before heading there mentioned to Nessa again about the microwave, the ice, the water, the towels, the instructions for the safe and the microwave. Not wanting to go there... while on vacation I headed to the pavilion and was served excellent food by Nixon the cook. Super good potatoe salad, debatable if Nixon or Shanny prepared it lol none the less we lived it. After eating we went to the room to see if any of our concerns had been addressed, nope. So, we couldn’t take showers with no towels so we headed out for a walk on the beach. Many hours later at dinner time 5-6 pm. We went to our room only to find there was still no microwave. We had food from our night prior that I prepared and wanted to heat it up. My boyfriend headed over to speak to Nixon to see if he didn’t mind heating up our left over steak and ribs, he not only heated it up he prepared a plate with some of that excellent potatoe salad. He brought the food to the bar where we were sitting. Mind you there are no other guest. I began to get frustrated with Nessa and her avoidance of our simple requests. When we were eating my boyfriend was asking the cook Nixon where are all the people and was this normal that there was no one there. He explained that the owner needed to advertise more and pointed to a man who was sitting under a palapa near our room. I noticed him earlier and he had not moved from that table for awhile. I decided to speak to him, I introduced my self and asked him where all the guests were. He gave me some spill about how they are all in town and would come back later. I asked him if he was the owner and he told me “No,I just work here”. I sat there a few more minutes complimenting the things that I could and the walked away. It was obvious that he was not wanting to be recognized as the owner and I was pretty sure why. We ate our food at the bar with Shanny and my boyfriend asked her if this was normal to have no quests, have so many issues unaddressed and there was no one there except us two. She said yes. We began to tell her about not having towels still, the safe not being secured and no instructions to use it and after asking many times still nothing, we told her about the kitchen area with no pots or pans, 3 glasses 1 ladle and four butter knifes, no plates ,no bowls, no microwave, the internet password never worked except when we were in the tiny office checking in and no way of using the TVs. She said what we were saying was normal. Unbeknowned to us she was texting Nessa telling her about our complaints. About an hour later Nessa comes walking from her house on the property where her and the owner ( man that says he’s not the owner) live together as boyfriend and girlfriend and yells at me at the bar. “Kimberly. Did you want to speak to me? She headed into that cluttered triangle that is supposed to be an office. Earlier in the day she was wearing a workout tank and workout capris, now she had on a polo with the name of the property on it and pants. I told her that I’m not one to complain but there are certain things that are expected when staying in a hotel, villa, resort etc. I confronted her about how the website gives the amenities and that is not what is reality. I began with the internet password, she entered it onto my phone and the reason it didn’t work is because it only works in the office, so they need to remove that from the website. I asked her why it took all day to get 2 small bath towels and 2 hand towels no wash clothes, no mat for the floor. She gave me an excuse about fumigating or exterminating as she was opening a new bag of wash clothes and handed me 2. Mind you it 8- 9 pm now, I told her I had to have Nixon heat up my food because she never put the microwave in our room as she said she would, she then said she’d do it right now. I told her to forget it it’s no longer needed. I The confronted her about the safe, not secured and no Instructions on how to use it and why she had not taken care of that, along with ice and water. I told her about the website also claim8ng a kitchenette but there was nothing to cook with, she said it wasn’t her fault that guests steal items. OMG really this was ridiculous she was making excuses for everything. I told her that it’s ridiculous to have any of these issues to begin with but even more ridiculous that it wasn’t due to being busy, it was pure and simple unprofessionalism. To conclude my discussion with her I let her know that she could tell her boyfriend aka the owner that I know he was listing to me that I already knew he was the owner and I did not appreciate it. In my opinion an owner should not hide behind other people and should not lie to the only guest there as well as be concerned aif they have any issues and if they did to get with the right persons to take care of them. I wanted to leave so bad, but with no phone service due to no internet access we were stuck. While sitting back at the bar there goes Nessa with a microwave heading to I assume our room since we were the only guests I’ve seen all day and I once again told her we did not need it anymore and she said “ no, no I said i’d Get you a microwave and I’m going to do it. I did not like the fact that she had been in our room twice now without us being there, once for the infamous towels and now the microwave. There were two locals that stopped at the bar from a drink and asked us if we were staying here and when we told the embarrassingly yes she said why? This black is garbage and began to tell us her experience. Unfortunately she was correct. I’ve never seen a place ran like this. Also there is no computerization for tabs, rentals, meals etc. it’s all done by receipt books it’s crazy. The next morning at aroun 8 - 9 am there was a knock at the door. It was Nessa asking if we were coming to the complimentary breakfast, she woke us up to ask us this and told me it was over at 10:15 am. My boyfriend wanted nothing to do with this place so we began to pack. Another knock on the door, Nessa again. Her cell phone in her hand telling me the resort we previously were in was trying to get ahold of us. Well by the way there aren’t even phones in the rooms so she has to walk down to our unit to hand us her personal cell phone. So unprofessional. I went back to packing and had our pre- arranged ride come earlier to get the hell out of there. When I was checking out she was adding up amounts from separate paper reviepts and calculating the gratuity and VAT all on her phone. Since I had already paid for two night in advance and only stayed 1 you’d think the $94 would be taken from that, you might also think that since she ran my Discover for $100 upon check in she’d use that, no. You would also think that after all that we had to deal with that there would be some sort of courtesy but alas, no. Believe me when I say don’t go there. I didn’t spend all this time writing this for nothing I’m saving you the headache. Oh and there is a sign in the room and the website about entertainment etc on Saturday night but that’s not true either, it’s only on Sundays, but I wasn’t sticking around to find out.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6  Thank KIMBERLY S
Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a weekend getaway and everything was wonderful! Super friendly staff and comfortable villas as well! Was pleasantly surprised with everything. Stayed in the Bahamas on multiple occasions and this was one of the best visits.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple