Free cancellation until 03/08
US$70
US$82
US$45
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$54/night.

US$55
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

US$49
US$40
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$64/night.

US$76
US$53
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

US$99
US$118
US$96
Priceline
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

2,028 results
All reviewsbaseball stadiumfukuoka towerthe executive loungestone bathprofessional baseballdiamond membersea viewhuge hotelpublic areasbus stophotel facilitiespublic buslobby floorcocktail hourbreakfast buffetseaside parksubway station
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I am a big fan of Hilton properties in Japan, especially the Shinjuku location, and the Conrad in Tokyo. They have shown me what truly exceptional service is like. So I came here with high expectations. While the service was the same as I would expect from Hilton properties in the US, it was not to the level of some of the other Japanese properties. The panoramic suite had a gorgeous view for sure, and the room itself was nice. The hotel is rather far from the train station, and takes about 20 mins by taxi.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hotel Services R, Hilton Fukuoka Sea Hawk at Hilton Fukuoka Sea Hawk, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

Thank you for staying with us at Hilton Fukuoka Sea Hawk. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed the view from your room. Enjoy stunning views overlooking Hakata Bay and the City of Fukuoka at the Hilton Fukuoka Sea Hawk hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Fukuoka Sea Hawk in no distant future.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights in this hotel in Fukuoka. This is the poorest hotel in my 10 days Kyushu trip.
When we reached the hotel, no one help us to handle the luggages. After check in also. The staffs were not friendly. No greeting when we met them and with eyes contact in the morning. The view in my room is good but the windows were dirty. Is it Hilton Hotel? And Am I in Japan?

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Law K

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience. Please accept my most sincere apologies for the disappointment you have expressed and that your recent stay has not met your expectations. Our Management team is reviewing your feedback with Rooms Division Manager to ensure we improve our guest's experience. I sincerely hope that you will grant us another opportunity in the future to extend you a better stay experience.

Reviewed March 10, 2018

There is really nothing very special about this hotel. The food is average. So is the service. The rooms are clean and tidy, functional but that is about it. This hotel caters for the tour coaches. So it can be rather crowded with tourists especially on weekends. And because the hotel is geared towards this market segment - the service and food quality reflects that. High capacity, quick turnover, efficiency reigns but lacks the finer and warmer touch. Its location is out of the way from downtown area of Tenshin and the Canal. Estimated distance is 7-8km but with evening traffic - it could take up to 20-25min. So at the vicinity - unless you are a baseball fan - there is really nothing much for food, shopping or sightseeing. The walk to the nearest subway is 1km. However there is a direct public bus at the hotel to downtown.

A few plus point about this hotel. There is a decent in-house mall and family market - and a good souvenir shop where you can find all the local delicacies you can bring home. It is the same price as downtown and is quite complete in range of stuff.

if you like the beach, It is right across the road. We were there in winter. But i am sure during warmer weather, it would be quite pleasant to go for a walk or jog along the pristine beach.

The view of the hotel at the higher floor restaurants are impressive. You can unobstructed view of the entire surrounding area and with some luck, when the baseball dome is opened, you can peep right into it and even watch a game with your binos :).

All said and done - I recommend you to try Grand Hyatt by the canal. Its much better. Failing which, you can try Nikko. If location and convenience is important to you.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Navigator22
Hotel R, Hilton Fukuoka Sea Hawk at Hilton Fukuoka Sea Hawk, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

Thank you for staying to Hilton Fukuoka Sea Hawk and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our facilities. However, we sincerely apologize for your inconvenience during your stay. We hope you will give us the opportunity to impress you on a return visit. Looking forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Fukuoka Sea Hawk.

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

I stayed only a night at this hotel. Arrived in the morning, still feeling zombie from the overnight flight from Singapore. I took a nap and woke up at 12.30pm. Approached concierge to enquire about Yanagawa & Daizafu. After a thorough and detailed explanation from a pleasant and helpful staff named Takeshi Yoneda, I decided to cancel the plan as it was too late to explore and I am feeling hungry. At the same time I seek Yoneda to check on the quickest and simplest way to get to Beppu. When I came back after dinner, Yoneda explained and passed me a detailed information about my train ride to Beppu as the Highway Bus ticket was sold out till late afternoon. I am very thankful and appreciated the assistance provided by Yoneda . My journey was smooth and manage to get to my Ryokan in Beppu.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for staying with us at Hilton Fukuoka Sea Hawk and sharing your experience. I am very proud to hear that our team took good care of you and I can assure you that I will share the good comments with them. Certainly hope you will choose to stay with us again on your next visit to Fukuoka.

Reviewed February 6, 2018

Love this hotel stayed here 5 times already in a span of two years. Clean and modern with excellent customer service. It's a bit far from town and the airport but transportation is very accessible. It's relaxing to stay here. The views from the room are outstanding.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Hotel R, Hilton Fukuoka Sea Hawk at Hilton Fukuoka Sea Hawk, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2018

Thank you for staying to Hilton Fukuoka Sea Hawk. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed our location and service experience. Enjoy stunning views overlooking Hakata Bay and the City of Fukuoka at the Hilton Fukuoka Sea Hawk hotel. With a prime oceanfront location, adjacent to Fukuoka Yafuoku Dome, this hotel is situated in Fukuoka city. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Fukuoka Sea Hawk in no distant future.