1,696 results
All reviews south wing main building orchid bar mid century embassy area classic hotel james bond japanese service health club hibiya line impeccable service rooms are spacious business center japanese style quiet area hotel guests an excellent hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed at Okura hotel for six nights as part of a work trip. The room was decent, a good size with everything I needed. The style is a bit old fashioned / dated but very adequate and clean.

Staff were very friendly. Always helpful.

There’s a sento bath in the basement which I went to a couple of times. I arrived early into Tokyo and needed a shower so used these facilities (note check in seems a very strict 2pm; though when I came back my luggage was waiting in my room).

I had the Japanese breakfast on one morning. It was very tasty though a tad pricy at 3,500 yen.

Overall, I enjoyed my stay as it felt a home away from home while in Tokyo. I’d stay again

Stayed: September 2018
FellowTraveler807848, Manager at Hotel Okura Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing Hotel Okura Tokyo and taking the time to write to us.
We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay. Your kind words for our staffs are of great encouragement to all of us.

We appreciate your kind understanding to our check-in time. It’s nice to hear you used the bath and other facilities in the Okura Health Club. Please be advised that One Harmony Members can use an indoor pool, a gymnasium and a bath at the Okura Health Club free of charge.

Thank you again for your kind feedback. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Manager, Executive Office, Hotel Okura Tokyo

Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

Located at the Embassy district and approximately 10mins away from Roppongi by cab. The hotel staff are very polite and helpful. My only concern of not giving them 5 stars is the WiFi thats kicks people off.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed August 17, 2018

Legendary hotel - service beyond impeccable but rooms have not changed in decades - even if technically upgraded, so compared to other asian hotels, looking somewhat tired. Still very special - perhaps just not what you are expecting seeing how room presentation has evolved over the years

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
宿泊統括部オフィス, Front Office Manager at Hotel Okura Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2018

We would like to extend our heartfelt appreciation for your staying at Hotel Okura Tokyo during your recent visit to Japan. It was our great pleasure to have you with us. Inheriting Japanese Traditional Beauty of the old Main Building, the new Main Building will offer the latest and the most functional facilities on 12th September, 2019. Thank you again for your review, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed August 13, 2018

I visit first time to Japan and had wonderful experience! Hotel Okura is located in embassy area with US embassy in front. Great hospitality and good brand with all facilitiy. I was impress with their concierge service specially Osamu Hamasaki (Mr.) was very helpful and professional.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
宿泊統括部総支配人室, Manager at Hotel Okura Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

I would like to extend our heartfelt appreciation for your staying at Hotel Okura Tokyo during your recent visit to Japan. It was my great pleasure to have an opportunity to serve you.

Thank you for your kind comment. I am glad to hear that you highly evaluate the services we provided.
It was also grateful for us to hear that Mr. Hamasaki was a big assistance to you. I am very pleased that he showed a good hospitality to you.

Again, thank you for your warm comment. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed August 4, 2018

The Okura is the oldest 5 star hotel and it therefore breathes nostalgia. It has a great atmosphere. This will be the last year in the former glorious style because it will be completely renovated. The staff is very friendly and helpful and has an excellent Japanese restaurant. Make reservations in advance because it is quite small. There is a large swimming pool. Fitness is somewhat outdated, but the facilities are very good. The rooms are nice and spacious.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank HV1963
宿泊統括部総支配人室, Manager at Hotel Okura Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Thank you very much for your recent stay with us, and for taking the time to share your wonderful comments on TripAdvisor. It is our great pleasure to learn you had a wonderful time during your stay with us, and the services and atmosphere were able to meet your expectations.
Your warm comments will encourage and motivate the entire Hotel Okura Tokyo team.
We look forward the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the near future.