“Great lunch set ”

Ranked #10 of 446 Restaurants in Roppongi
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Akasaka, Roppongi
Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

Chose the lunch set which included a couple of appetizers both of which were huge (see pics), the seafood platter included lobster, shrimp and a delicious tuna avocado portion. The Caesar salad included a large slab of bacon, which was truly delicious. The steak itself was 200g for ribeye and came with mashed potato and spinach. The restaurant allows you to bring your own wine and charges 5k for corkage, although it restricts you to just two bottles.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

My son and I was found a good steakhouse in Tokio after severals days only with japanisse food and we decide to go a good steakhouse in Tokyo....The médium well Filet mignon was fabulouse!!!!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed June 10, 2018

Firstly, I love Wolfgang's salad.
shrimp, paprika, onion, bacon were cut in a cube shape.
And it was wrapped in lettuce.
It looks beautiful and yummy.
Next, the prime steak was so good.
I like lean beef better than marbled beef.
This steak was wonderful.
The oil was sweet.

And the stuff's service was excellent, too.
When I reserved, I chose a birthday for this visiting purpose.
After eating a steak, stuff took a birthday chocolate sundae.
It was awesome because it was a sundae without cornflakes.

This was a very excellent experience.
I definitely want to come back.
Thank you for nice hospitality.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 13, 2018

My wife and I visited Wolfgang's for our anniversary and it was truly a special event. The atmosphere is definitely American Steak house and the service was exemplary. We had a nice ceasar to start and then had our steaks - true dry aged American steaks. They were absolutely fabulous and cooked to perfection. The wine list is extensive and deep - some really great vintages. Is it expensive? Yes, but that is to be expected for food, wine, and service as fine as Wolfgang's.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our meal here. Set I a basement, has the authentic feel of a true steakhouse. Great food and super selection of wine albeit a little on the expensive side.

Date of visit: March 2018