“Great steaks!!! ”

Ikinari Steak Roppongi
Ranked #23 of 446 Restaurants in Roppongi
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Neighbourhood: Akasaka, Roppongi
Description: The customer will be asked to order a steak at a thickness of more than 300g _ _. While eat your beer, salad, soup, thick-sliced ​​steak that was baked in the charcoal will be provided in the piping hot. Will be served over the steak sauce of special. And eat a steak _, to pinch the steak The drink alcohol, eat and drink quickly, it is the birth of irresistible shops to meat lovers.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Was here with the family last November to celebrate the hubbys birthday. I was not disappointed at all. Had the prime rib. Mmmmmmm really, really, really delicious. Love this place. Value for money. Worth the wait. Standing room only please. Would definitely come back.

Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

I was craving for some good steak and stumbled across this humble restaurant.

It’s a small place but they’re steaks were really good. Hubby had the ribeye and I had the sirloin and it was absolutely gooood steak! I liked the garlic rice too! For an additional 300-400 yen you could get a salad and soup too.

Service wise it was efficient which I think is expected in Japanese establishments. Food is rare them a 5 star. I wish they would have a bigger place though because when we came in there were more expatriates/foreigners dining and the place already looked packed.

I definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

Ok, so here’s the deal. My brother and I stopped into this steak restaurant and we were not disappointed. What a fantastic place to eat. It’s a simple menu with your choice of a few cuts of beef and you can order between 300gr to 450gr, depending on the cut. You need to order at the counter, which is fine because they cut and weigh your steak while you’re there. Anyway, the beauty of it is that it’s fast. They cook your steak, let it rest and serve it up. Very simple and very efficient. (Why can’t more places be like this!)

The steak is served with corn and fried onions, but you can also order rice and salad, which really goes great with it. Again, not a huge menu with thousands of options.....what they do and serve is done very well.

They also, have this great sauce that they keep in a thermos at the table....again, it’s really good and works well with the meal.

If your looking for privacy, forget it...it’s not that type of place. You sit at raised tables which are pretty much communal, but again, you go there to have a great steak, in a casual environment. Also, given your steak comes on a hot plate and is still sizzling when they bring it to you, you get a bib to wear, and trust me, you’ll need it, especially when you add the sauce. So leave your pride at the door and put it on!

Now, here’s another tip. I also went to another branch, and it was just as good......very consistent - interior, service, food.

I’m a carnivore, so trust me when I say...if you want a good steak, go!

Enjoy....I did.....twice!

Reviewed October 15, 2017

This was one awesome steak. I particularly liked the way it was served on a bed of corn. Delicious. Not the biggest fan of the salad though - but who is?

Would go back for sure. Very affordable.

Reviewed April 15, 2017

We stumbled upon this joint on the last evening of our trip through Japan. Despite all the great Japanese food, after two weeks, we were craving good steaks. This place certainly delivered. My son had the Japanese sirloin and I had the USDA sirloin. Both cooked to medium-rare perfection, but the Japanese sirloin was undeniably more flavourful. We were surrounded by salary men wearing paper bibs to keep delicious meat juice off their suits. Not an experience one would have at Nobu, and certainly better bang for the buck.