APA Hotel Nishi Azabu(Nishiazabu)
US$42
US$39
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$58/night.

US$543
US$316
Trip.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$390/night.

US$158
US$131
Priceline
US$91
US$76
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

US$75
US$411
RitzCarlton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$592/night.

US$87
US$64
  • Restaurant
the b tokyo roppongi(Minato)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$81
Trip.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

All reviewskill billzen roomno iron or ironing boardroad noisenice boutique hotelbars and clubsgreat ramenmetro stationpublic transitminute walkrooms are smallbig tubstaff speakevery amenitywasher dryerpleasure of stayingmeeting room
Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

We originally were shown a ‘de luxe’ room which we had booked and had been told would be over 38sq m room.

It was very basic and very small.
After the staff spent almost 40 minutes trying to sort out our booking, we were shown a ‘ luxury room. What a difference! It was large with every amenity you could want including a washer/ dryer.
The staff were all very friendly and especially Fredrick who went out of his way to see we got what we had thought we booked.

Would recommend it for its closeness to 2 metro lines, which once you worked out how it works, got us all over Tokyo.

Recommend this hotel for clean, friendly and good value for Tokyo.
John I

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank jondaving
Management response:Responded April 17, 2018

Thank you for staying at Roppongi Hotel S, and wrote us a valuable comment.
Although there is a little problem during your check-in, we are very grateful that you have written so many praise for us.
We are very happy since you have enjoyed your luxury room.

We are very pleased to receive the word of compliment, such as our staff, the location and clean room etc.Your warm words encourage us than anything else.
Hope to see you again!

Reviewed April 15, 2018

I booked a room directly with a hotel and ended up paying 240€ for a night for cube room. The design is everything but convenient, huge sink in the kitchenette, no place to put the clothes, one sigle chair to serve as a storage place. The bathroom window and the curtain had some red stains, did not want to guess what could that be.
The canal in the bathroom was smelly, ha dto keep the door closed all the time.
The staff was very friendly, not sure what to say about the management. I was charged the price of a half day for checking in at noon.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Management response:Responded April 17, 2018

Thank you very much for staying at Roppongi Hotel S.
We sincerely appology for all the unpleasant experiences you have encountered during you stay in our hotel.
The check-in time is from 15 o'clock, but we can keep your luggage for free before the check-in.
We are sorry that our hotel's design makes you feel a little disappoint.We will try our best to make a better hotel based on the opinions received from our customers.
About the bathroom,we apologize for the smell and the stains.We will reconfirm the room cleaning and confirmation system and to educate our staff again in order to provide a more comfortable hotel environment for you.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

This was our first hotel in Japan and was a great welcome to Tokyo. It's reasonably close to Roppongi subway station (about 10 minutes' walk) and another 15-20 minutes to walk to the famous Shibuya junction. The staff were very friendly and helpful, spoke excellent ENglish and made us feel welcome. Our room was compact - this is Tokyo - but clean and had a modern feel, and very quiet. Breakfast was reasonable - the range was limited but included Japanese and European cuisines, and no rush to finish. We plan to stay here again next time we visit Tokyo.

Room Tip: Rooms only go up to floor 6, rooms away from the main road will be quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded April 2, 2018

Thank you very much for choosing Roppongi Hotel S among many options.

It 's our honor to be your first hotel in Japan.
We are very pleased to see you enjoyed the unique relax time in our hotel. We will try our best to make our hotel better.

Reviewed January 4, 2018

Maybe it was the room we chose on booking but our experience of Hotel Roppongi S was distinctly average at best.

This was the first hotel of a two week trip to Japan and luckily every other experience was better. The location of this hotel is great for access to nightlife in Roppongi but otherwise our room was clean but rather dated and unsurprisingly, small, which we expected for Japan.

We didn't pay much for the room so it was fine. The hotel staff were nice enough and our stay generally ok but I would not choose to return here.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded January 10, 2018

Thank you very much for staying at Roppongi Hotel S this time and leaving us a valuable review.

As you say, our hotel is a renovation hotel, the building itself is old.
But one of our hotel's features is that the reuse of the facility,and it was recognized as a regional contribution.

Our hotel have a good location and access,not only for leisure but also for business,people can enjoy tokyo's travel and leave a good memory at here.

Please do not hesitate to contact our staff,and we will help you for your better stay.
We will provide better service and thank you again for your valuable review.

Reviewed November 27, 2017 via mobile

If you're stuck between choosing an apartment or a hotel room to stay in, look no further because Hotel and Residence Roppongi Hotel S offeres both!

I stayed in one of their apartments. Let me tell you, the experience was nothing short of AMAZING.

Getting there: from Narita Airport, you can take the limousine bus to the Grand Hyatt Tokyo, then walk 10 mins, or take the subway to Roppongi Station on a variety of lines.

Finding the building was a little hard. Maybe it was because I was exhausted from jet lag, but I found it eventually. Upon check in, I was greeted by manager Yoshiko Takiguchi. I handed her my passport so she can confirm my reservation. She then takes me to my unit. Upon entry, I was in awe. It was literally my own studio apartment, equipped with a kitchenette, washer and dryer in the bathroom, a desk, closet, a fridge with 4 free bottles of water in it,a comfortable bed, and nice tv. Yoshiko then gave me a thermos as a gift for my stay. You're also treated to some green tea kit kats(delicious as hell by the way), and a welcome letter. Pure Japanese hospitality! To take it a step further, a free drink is offered. I chose the Kir Royal. Absolutely delicious!

The following morning, I go downstairs for breakfast, which is served between 7:30 and 9 a.m. Continental breakfasts are nothing to brag about, but it was delicious. It consisted of sausage, tofu(on days 2 and 3), a au gratin potatoes, mixed beans with tomato sauce, a little salad bar, assorted breads, yogurt, and your choice of orange, apple, or grapefruit juices. Limited, but enough to start your day. This hotel also has a restaurant, but I'll write about that seperatly.

The location of this place is fantastic. Tokyo Tower is a 20 min walk away, Roppongi Station is about a 10 min walk away, several restaurants and ATM's nearby, and Shibuya is a 20 min walk away. Roppongi Hills is also very close.

Is this the most luxurious hotel in Tokyo? No.

Will it provide everything you need while you're there? Absolutely!

Although the room was small, NOTHING was missing,and you feel right at home. That's what I love about it. In that context, this hotel gives a great balance of price, for a generally expensive location with the advantage of being close to pretty much everything, and a cozy/modern environment that only boutique hotels know how to set.

Would I recommend this hotel? Absolutely! It's definitely one of the best places I've stayed worldwide, and the staff made sure of that. They're very courteous, and speak both English and Japanese.

Special thanks to Ruth and her staff for allowing me to stay here, and write about it, and well as Yoshiko for making sure I had everything I needed during my 5 day stay.

When I'm back in Japan by invite, or for pleasure,this is where I'll be staying.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded December 5, 2017

Thank you very much for choosing Roppongi Hotel S among many accommodations.
We are very happy to know that you had a good experience at our hotel.
Hope to see you again!