“Great Thai food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Shibuya, Harajuku, Ebisu
Reviewed May 31, 2017

Although I don't go to Tokyo for Thai food this popular restaurant is worth a visit. In a quiet back street off Omotesando Rd it is very casual and quite bohemian. A good range of tasty dishes - all reasonably priced.

Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

Small hide away in Harajuku! Don't get scared away if the cue is long, just sign up for the waiting list - its worth waiting!
We ordered four or five dishes, all special made to suite veggies. Don't miss out on the morning glory!

1  Thank 394mikaelas
Reviewed February 17, 2017

We went to Shibuya around 1pm and found all cafes and restaurants got long line and I simply can't handle it. However I found this Kaffir Lime line wasn't that long. So we waited. I didn't regret my choice. All the food we order were fantastically delicious. The place is kinda small but that's fine. The owner let us put down our big fluffy jacket and put them on the racks, so we have more space when sitting. I might say that they food is mild taste no as spicy as real thai. So all people can enjoy it. Love it, definitely will come back again if I have chance to visit shibuya.

Reviewed January 14, 2017 via mobile

Located very near to chic Omotesando, this s a simple, cosy, affordable place. Don't get worried about people lining up downstairs. It's usually for the other (not so special) places. This Thai is on 2nd floor. It's very small and you need to be prepared to share your table. Food is very authentic, spicy and good sized in portions. Various Thai and Japanese beers and other drinks available. Service is fast and easy going. Nothing fancy but very satisfying. Good for lunch and dinner.

Reviewed October 22, 2016 via mobile

Had lunch here today for the first time in a long time. It was as good as I remembered.

Green curry spaghetti, stir fried morning glory and Tod Man Pla (fishcakes). Everything was excellent. The fish cakes were about three times as big as those I usually have in Bangkok, but just as delicious. The green curry also worked well with the spaghetti.

Servers and cooks all seem to be Thai which helps explain the authenticity of the flavour profiles. Staff were pleasant and service was fast.

I'd have to say this is my favourite Thai restaurant in Tokyo.

2  Thank NipponNewfie