5,194 results
All reviews the executive lounge marble lounge junior suite shinjuku station shuttle bus gold member breakfast buffet excellent hotel narita airport concierge desk shuttle service complimentary shuttle busy hotel an upgrade lounge access business district the hotel offers
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We came to this hotel for five days as part of our trip to Japan.
This hotel was a very good choice as it is close to all metro stations and Shinjuku. The hotel offers a shuttle into town which is only 8 minute drive. If you have got breakfast included it’s well worth it as there is a great variety.
This is a great choice as part of a trip to Tokyo.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Hotel Services R, Hilton Tokyo at Hilton Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for staying at Hilton Tokyo.
We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your location and breakfast experience.
A great breakfast is what makes a great start to the day and we strive to provide the best breakfast for our guests.

We look forward welcoming you back on your future travels to Tokyo.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed for 6 nights while attending meetings. Excellent service by an English speaking staff makes thus a welcoming place to stay in the Shinjuku district. To the south is the business district and to the north and east is a shopping and entertainment district. There is easy access to the subway from the hotel. My room was comfortable with a king bed, desk, and lounge chair and ottoman. The bath included a toilet with heated seat and great water pressure in the shower. The heated mirror behind the sink stayed clear of condensation, and there is good lighting. The wardrobe includes a safe and two pairs of slippers in addition to two robes to use while staying. Sliding panels are used to cover the widows with paper panels to diffuse the light and solid panels to darken the room.

The hotel has several restaurants featuring a variety of works cuisines. The restaurant in the lobby featured an amazing breakfast buffet to satisfy both eastern and western tastes.

Across the street is a large green park with trees and play areas. There is also a Starbucks Coffee and a Denny’s across the street.

This hotel is a comfortable place to stay in Tokyo.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank GoAlong2

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us in Hilton Tokyo.
We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your room and service experience.
I am very proud to hear that our team took good care of you and I can assure you that I will share the good comments with them. For us it is always important to hear what our guests thinks in order for us to improve and we will continue doing so in the future.

We look forward to an opportunity of serving you again in no distant future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I’ve stayed here twice. Once I had a normal Hilton room and the other in an executive room. The difference in rooms appears to be the shower layout and access to the executive lounge. I’m not sure I would recommend paying for the executive room. The executive lounge is really good for breakfast, coffee and drinks. The midday tea and evening snacks are basic. The staff had a hard time keeping the food replenished and the hot dishes were barely warm. The hotel staff are pleasant and the room was clean. The bed was a little hard but comfortable. The restaurant prices are high so I recommend going elsewhere to eat. There is a Starbucks within a block.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for returning to stay at Hilton Tokyo and for sharing your experience with other travelers on TripAdvisor.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our Executive Lounge.
Our Executive Lounge located on 37th floor and has panoramic view of Tokyo with complimentary breakfast, evening cocktails and Wifi access.
We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hilton Tokyo, hopefully sometime in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is a well appointed hotel in typical Hilton style. Friendly staff who speak English and a great location. The main servery for breakfast provides plenty of options ranging from cold cuts to chef made omelettes. The rooms were spacious (I had a king single) and the service was excellent. About 750 metre walk to the main Shinjuku shopping area. If I go back to Japan I am staying here!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us in Hilton Tokyo.
We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location and service experience.
Your warm words are highly appreciated and we will certainly share them with our team in due course.
The entire team and I look forward to welcoming you back at Hilton Tokyo and meanwhile if we can assist you with anything do not hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Hilton was everything you’d expect a chain hotel to be. Clean, good service, nice rooms. Great service too, buses to / from Haneda airport and Shinjuku Sta. Utmost convenience and service. Hilton was very good at lodging many guests comfortably. But it was low on the charm factor. These days i have a lot more to enjoy from
smaller hotels that have time to spend on details: art, interiors, curated retail.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LEONX108
Hotel Services R, Hilton Tokyo at Hilton Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us in Hilton Tokyo.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay.
We look forward to an opportunity of serving you again in no distant future.