3,618 results
All reviews shinjuku station shuttle bus club room minute walk bit dated business district convenient location shuttle service narita airport mt fuji decent size early check rooms are large the hotel offers japanese hotels japanese breakfast standard room
Reviewed October 7, 2018

Near to the Shinjuku station. Bus pick and drop every 10 min is good. Getting better features like Handy device which is a mobile to make free calls to certain countries, just from a 3 star hotel Keio Plaza in Hachioji. But Hyatt not. Hope this customer friendly feature will be implemented by Hyatt as its not a very big deal to it.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

It was a lovely hotel and nice view of mt Fuji. Bit cloudy during my stay on 7/1-7/4.

My room was great and I used my Hyatt pts. Unfortunately I can’t use my Hyatt pts for club lounge or bkfast. Wish I can try it there. Since I booked it with my pts

Location is a bit inconvenience but the hote provide free shuttle to shinjuku main station .

Swam in their hotel swimming pool and the service was great and great view of shinjuku

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed October 3, 2018

Location- not great alteast a 20 minute walk to the nearest station
decor- out of day- horrible green carpets, rooms v old fashion
Rooms- Wouldnt recommend for a honeymoon treat, double beds joined together. Ameneties v classy, aesop products
Service- Fantastic check out was done in our room, some staff didnt understand english to an acceptable level which we struggled with
value for money? Most definitely not!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ash D
Reviewed October 3, 2018

Very attentive staff throughout, loved the varied facilities on offer and location was great, just a few yards from government towers with a fantastic free viewing facility on the 45th floor. Would stay again.

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

While travelling in Tokyo, we stayed at the Hyatt Regency on our last night as the hotel has limousine airport bus services to the airport. The booking process was very efficient and easy and the bus took us straight to the airport.
The hotel was clean, staff were friendly and it had all the amentities that are required.
As the hotel is a 5-10 min walk to Shinjuku station, the hotel provides a free bus service to the station.
The cafe in the hotel had a great buffet breakfast for $3300 yen per adult which ended up being very reasonable compared to the price of just ordering one dish.
Very nice hotel. Will definitely be back

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family