“I love Mos Burger”

Ranked #14 of 473 Restaurants in Nishishinjuku
Neighbourhood: Shinjuku
Neighbourhood: Shinjuku
Reviewed November 17, 2017

It's my guilty pleasure whenever I'm in Japan,.

It's fast food so it's obviously no fine dining but their fries are great, their burgers look and taste amazing and they'll serve me a melon soda which is super tasty.

Quick service and great fast food

Reviewed July 22, 2017

We were not sure about trying Mos Burguer but after walking across the shop everyday we finally decided to give it a go, and I am glad be did. They have nice fast service, friendly staff, english menu and a lot of options for food. I had the deep-fried chicken, chips and onion rings in a box. We also tried a sort of rice shaped as bread filled with meat. For drinks the vanilla milkshake was a great option.

Reviewed May 5, 2017

we needed something quick to fill our stomachs after a late night drinking session, passed mos burger and said why not.

we had cheese burgers, fries and onion fries. the cheese burger tasted like spaghetti bolognaise served on a bun, it was unusual, but tasted good. however, the fries where tasteless. hey you really can't compain when the price paid was a pittance.

Reviewed May 4, 2017

We didn't want to have a regular burger so we went along to MOS which there are a few around so we could go Japanese style.
The burgers are great roll/bun was soft and not doughy and the choice of fillings was extensive. Nice fries and onion rings and not too badly priced.
You order at the counter and pay and they bring it out to you when its ready. A nice change from the usual chain operations. Worth a look at!
They tend to be very messy so take some wipes with you as they are filled with plenty of tasty fillings that tend to slide and run out but all very yummy!

Reviewed March 31, 2017

While visiting Japan, we happened upon Mos Burger in Tokyo in Asakusa. We don’t usually eat ‘fast food’ but when in Japan….Well, the original Mos Burger is pretty darn tasty! Kind of reminded me of a meatball sandwich with spaghetti sauce and onions all spread on it! I can’t explain how delicious this is! Messy, but came in a triangle packet to keep all the goodness of sauce and onions from dripping out on you. We were served nice cold water (we forgot to order drinks). No chopsticks here, you need to use your hands! If you ever come across the Mos Burger, it is a Must Visit!!!