All reviews enjoyed my stay chiyoda train bath station budget sharing
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights in June. Very clean friendly hotel only 100m to the station. Make use of the free ear plugs as the trains can be a little noisy. Nice rooms with comfy beds. Nice lounge area to relax. Stylish traditional interiors. Recommend

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Johann W
Reviewed May 19, 2017

I enjoyed my stay at Chiyoda. It's a charming place, hidden away inside a small street, and was very quiet when I was there. The room was nice, and had a toilet and sink (although I'm a little mystified why someone decided to put a shelf right on top of the sink, so you can't lean over it). The showers upstairs (shared but private) were good. They also had a coin-op washer/dryer. It didn't look like there was much to eat in the area, but the subway is nearby, and it was no problem getting to other parts of the city. Anyway, I'd definitely stay here again if I'm in the area.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed January 21, 2017

Third time staying at Chiyoda Inn. It has changed a bit in the layout of the floor plans and they have a few multilangual staff at different shifts. My stay was pleasant and my room was made every day even it was New Year.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed July 28, 2016

We stayed in a two person japanese style room, with enough room for two futons, our bags, and nothing else. That's all we need, but it might be cramped for some. The room and communal bathrooms were clean, and the coin laundry was a big help. The futons were comfortable enough, and we weren't bothered by any train noise, but we were also exhausted at the end of every day. The location is very convenient to three separate train lines, but because it's right on the edge of the city, by the suburbs, taking the train into town anytime near rush hour was more difficult than it might have been elsewhere.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marina P
Reviewed June 27, 2016

The Chiyoda Inn was a nice combination of Japanese aesthetic and modern facilities. It's very close to a train station, although a little tricky to find because it's tucked away in a little side street. The front desk was clearly very used to dealing with foreign tourists, almost to the point that it felt a little hostel-like. (I think what I mean is that there were lots of signs that felt a little "well, duh" to me, in the way that often happens when you get a lot of short-term travelers.) The room was nice, very simply furnished with traditional, Japanese style beds (read: mats). The room comes with a little tea pot and green tea, and besides the bed there was a small desk and some lovely robes to borrow. The bathrooms and showers are shared for the floor, but seemed very clean. I liked it, but would almost prefer to go all-in Japanese style or not even bother and just do a normal hotel. Still, on the whole, it was a nice place to stay!

Date of stay: June 2016