“Charming throwback ”

Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Erieau
Price range: C$14 - C$39
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Lunch/Dinner/Pub/ Beachfront Accommodations, Craft Beer, Locally sourced Fish, Seafood, Local Wines.
Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

I was on a beer tour picking some up at Bayside Brewery across the street when I spotted this place.

I had the express fried chicken lunch which was tasty, in particular the creamy coleslaw.

The decor looks like it hasn't been changed much from 1966, but that lends rgis place some charm.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank peterkR2231PI

Reviewed April 13, 2019

this little restaurant in Erieau is worth the visit. had the halibut and chips and the fish was excellent, with a light batter ( not thick and greasy like some places). the restaurant is filled with an assortment of curios and pictures of sea captains and fishermen, and they have a neat Titanic display. had never been to this little beach hamlet, but it would probably be great in the summer...have to visit again!

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank pbursey
Reviewed March 13, 2019 via mobile

Arriving back in Canada always one of our first stops! Love the perch. Very friendly staff great atmosphere.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 2, 2019 via mobile

Friendly little place. Great Bloody Mary's. Super good homemade soups. Recommend the perch burger and the poutine, but everything we had was excellent.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed November 8, 2018 via mobile

My husband took me here for my birthday dinner. It was packed! It was a good thing we made a reservation! I know everybody thinks fish when I see erieau but it's not just fish...They have everything from hamburgers to chicken to perch to pickeral to shrimp and more! They have everything you possibly want on the menu. I ordered the Pickerel and my husband ordered the perch, and they were served on platters not plates. The fish was some of the best I've ever had; the only one better would be my own. Ha Ha.
The service was wonderful, the girls were all friendly, we got seated pretty quickly, and the food came out in a timely manner..
And then they bring out the desserts not on the menu but on a plate! you get to see it before you eat it ...The desserts were absolutely scrumptious I had carrot cake drizzled with caramel sauce and my husband had Oreo cookie cake with chocolate sauce they were just fantastic to look at as well as to eat .... all in all it was a great meal, one of the best I have ever had. Mind you make a reservation if you want to go down there because it's very very busy

Date of visit: November 2018