Lowest prices for your stay
US$62
PricelineUS$62
eDreamsUS$62
TravelocityUS$56
1,178 results
All reviews value for money milan bar car monza business office english motorway comfort wall mosquitoes
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2020

I booked to stay in this hotel last Feburary (not knowing that covid-19 would hit the world like it did) for a weekend in September for 4 nights. When the pandemic hit Ireland, we got in contact with the property to ask for a refund as our flights got cancelled and we could not get another flight to Italy, but all they offer us was a voucher, which is valued only for a year. We did not want a voucher as this pandemic is not going to be over in a year and we were entitled to a refund as where I live in Ireland was in a lockdown and we were to restrict our movements. When I sent proof that Kildare was in lockdown the hotel said that the proof from the government website and the HSE website was not accurate information.
I was consistently in contact with the hotel over the last few months. They were not accommodating about this situation, and the manager of the hotel told me that "we cannot get a refund as he has used the money to pay his staff".
The Manager in the hotel was rude to me over email and the over phone, as he kept hanging up the phone and pretending he could not understand me. As he kept hanging up the phone I emailed him about this, his reply was "the fact that you are trying to find some reason for your cause in my conduct is very regrettable".
I then decided that i would ask if I could pay a cancellation fee of up to €200 but they kept ignoring my emails and when I called they would keep handing up the phone or pretending they do not speak English.
Today I emailed the hotel to ask for the voucher, because it I did not I would have lost €900. When I received the voucher they told me it was only for their hotel in Italy. At the beginning of talking to them, they stated the voucher was valid for any of their hotels in the Accor Chain.

My experience of dealing with this hotel has been awful and the manager and his staff do not realise that is a global pandemic which means everybody is affected, not just them.
I will be telling all my family and friends not to stay in any of the hotel chain group, and I will be asking them to spread the word They do not care about their customers, all they want to do is take your money whether you stay or not.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank andreaon1
Reviewed February 24, 2020 via mobile

Location: if you are staying here with the hope of easily accessing Monza and/ or Milan we recommend that you do not. It is too far away to reasonably access either of the two unless you are renting a car. There is only one shop opposite the hotel where you can buy pizza. Otherwise, you have a good half hour journey by car to find another shop.

Staff- the staff were unfriendly and quite unhelpful. The customer service needs improvement and then the hotel may feel overall more friendly.

Comfort - Beds were comfy but the rooms were BOILING HOT. The air con was broken- we tried every setting but it kept blowing out hot air. With only one window available to open (only openers about an inch) it meant that we had a terrible nights sleep every night.

Cleanliness -rooms were clean and smelt fresh.

Cost- the hotel does not offer value for money considering the customer service, distance to anything interesting, and the broke air con.

Privacy - tinged windows are great. But it would be nice if the locks on the bathroom doors actually worked

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 2, 2020

...clean upgraded rooms, great service overall, good breakfast., efficient shuttle to the offices and return but most of all, a wonderful barkeeper, Anna! She was a great experience throughout a week of business meetings during the evening wrap up….

Room tip: get the temperature adjusted in your room, can be quite warm
Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 19, 2019

The room was big and comfortable. They gave us tickets for Aquaworld that is very near. The location is great - it is near to Bergmo airport and near Milano UG. Friendly staff. Gret WIFI. Free parking. Good breakfest

Date of stay: October 2019
FrancescaBaragetti, Guest Experience Manager at Hotel ibis Styles Milano Agrate Brianza, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2019

Dear Einat,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Styles Milano Agrate Brianza.

Francesca
Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed September 30, 2019

Excellent facilities and service ... very pleased with the choice .... highlight to the front desk lady who anticipated my reservation and was super helpful .... Amazing experience...Thank you very much ..

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Stanciolle
FrancescaBaragetti, Guest Experience Manager at Hotel ibis Styles Milano Agrate Brianza, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2019

Dear Anibal,