1,651 results
All reviews lawns restaurant snow cave steam room hot tub the main hotel the penthouse outdoor jacuzzi snow room evening meal afternoon tea tapas from start to finish ice cave garden view birthday treat car park wedding venue
Reviewed October 11, 2017

We had a wonderful time at the hotel, experiencing the bistro and spa facilities which were excellent. We booked a couple of rooms which were lovely, clean and spacious. The concierge was very knowledgable and friendly.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 11, 2017

First class! The whole experience was a pleasure from start to finish especially the food,living in the Wirral we could easily drive home but with such great rooms and value for money e decided to make a night of it and stay over.
We were not disappointed and would recommend folks consider doing the same
Well done to all concerned in looking after us and Thank You

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 10, 2017

A surprise for my partners 40th birthday and he loved it, lovely place, bedroom very comfy and the tapas were fab.
Spa facilities good especially the outdoor spa when the rain is pouring and having a glass of vino, all in all a lovely stay

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

Have attended functions at this hotel many times, but this was the first time I had stayed the night. The fact that I did not have to hang around for a taxi only added to my enjoyment of the event I was attending. The room where the event was staged was beautifully decorated. Due to fact that two events had taken place that evening and the hotel was full, breakfast was busy, however the staff were friendly and attentive. Would definitely stay overnight when attending future events.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Mary J
Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

Room fabulous, service fabulous, spa facilities fabulous but, it is 2017 and people who follow plant based/vegan diets are increasing, I would expect a hotel of this standard to have, at least, a Linda mccartney sausage or hash brown for breakfast! The meal at the ball was a roast = veg, roast spud ( which I enjoyed) but it was served with..,a dollop of black lentils with curry paste - which was awful not very inventive or impressive- breakfast was a huge plate of mushrooms, 2 tomatoes and beans... they tried but I was surprised at the lack of flair/thought. Please consider providing vegan options, we are a growing group of consumers-you can store Linda mc sausages in the freezer to use on demand, or offer avocados on toast perhaps? ... even McDonald's are bringing out a vegan burger! I love the hotel and it's staff but the powers that be need to revisit the menus !

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends