Thornton Manor(Thornton Hough)(Great Value!)
US$149
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
US$69
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

Travelodge Bromborough Hotel(Bromborough)(Great Value!)
US$43
Travelodge
    Leverhulme Hotel & Spa(Port Sunlight)
    US$231
    US$225
    US$45
    Travelodge
    Woodcote Hotel(Ellesmere Port)
    US$69
    Brook Meadow Hotel(Childer Thornton)
    US$57
    Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

1,539 results
    All reviewslawns restaurantsnow cavethe outdoor hot tubthe main hotelsteam roomthe penthousesnow roomafternoon teaevening mealgarden viewice cavefrom start to finishtapasbirthday treatwedding venuecar parkrelaxing break
    Reviewed December 11, 2017

This is our 3rd visit made to feel very welcome, great staff, lovely surroundings, the outside hot tubs are great and really enjoyed our breakfast really good selection of food and rooms are lovely. We will definitely be back again but for a couple of nights.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
    Annie M, Guest Relations Manager at Thornton Hall Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing such lovely feedback, I will certainly pass on your comments to the rest of the team.

We hope to welcome you back again very soon!

Kindest regards
    Annie Myler

Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

I have just stayed at Thornton hall hotel with seven other ladies for a Xmas spa break. Absolutely first class from start to finish! I have stayed before, years ago, but it has had a lot of refurbishment since and it is stunning!
    The added extra of all the Christmas trees and lights everywhere really made it special!

Staff
    I arrived to a really warm welcome from all the staff and lovely Joe on the door to greet me and carry my bag.
    Every member of staff I crossed in a hallway said hello and genuinely smiled, was really nice. The service we received in every area excelled. Special mention to the staff attending to us for dinner, exceptional service!

Bedrooms
    We had two grand club rooms booked. These sleep 4 with two extremely large double beds in each room. There is more than enough space! We had early check in and the rooms were all ready despite me being a bit early. They were immaculate! Spotlessly clean and really comfortable. Great coffee machine and drinks options. If I was being really picky, we thought there would be a safe? Not sure if we just missed it, and the flush was a bit hard to press (room 338). But that’s all I can find any fault with (and wouldn’t really call them faults!) The room was amazing! Really comfy beds! Tv, lots of hangers, lots of drawers etc, and most importantly, sockets by the bed for phones used as alarm clocks etc perfect!

Gym area
    I hit the the gym and firstly, the changing rooms are amazing! There’s even a safe in the lockers and fabulous mirrors! The gym was really well equipped with someone always on hand to help out. Well ventilated and some great equipment, everything you’d need. Two water stations, although cups would be nice as I have sensitive teeth and drinking from a fountain always hurts!

The brasserie
    Next was lunch in the gym cafe called the brasserie. I call it a cafe but it is so much more! The menu is amazing! So much choice and some really well thought out delicious dishes. The whole place Smelled so chrismassy with the mulled wine on the go! So we had to try one! Delicious!

Pool and spa
    The pool was spotless and really beautiful. My favourite was probably the outdoor spa! Fantastic in the freezing cold! Highly recommend it! I never had time to try the steam room, sauna, mud room...so many things to choose from, something for everyone!

I had a neck back and shoulder massage and the relaxation room and staff at the spa were again, fantastic! Felt like I’d had every knot ironed out!

The hair spa
    I also had my hair and makeup done at the salon. The girls were brilliant! And I looked better than I had imagined! Huge thank you to them! The whole thing was only £45! Well worth it for the end result and time it took!

Dining
    The 8 of us then had private dining in the oak room. It was gorgeous! Like something out of Harry Potter at Christmas time! The menu included in the package deal we had was unbelievable! We expected the usual type of menu you get in a package deal - pate, prawn cocktail, soup followed by chicken beef fish etc- but this was something else! Extremely high end a la carte and cooked to perfection! I had scollops followed by duck then floating islands! A nice little surprise were the extra courses in between! 7 courses altogether which was fantastic for the low price we paid! The home made bread was perfection!! The staff were excellent and timed the courses to perfection! Very professional and discrete.

This was a fantastic start to the Christmas period, thanks to everyone at Thornton hall for making it so special and making us feel so welcome. I have no idea why the price was so reasonable or why you’re not five star??!!
    I’ll be back!!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
    1  Thank guccigirl34
    Reviewed December 9, 2017

2 day spa break, lovey, clean hotel, great decor. what made our stay so special were the staff, happy & helpful in every area of the hotel and spa. 10 * experience throughout, the bedroom, the food, the facilities. Well done, we would highly recommend to friends and family.

Reviewed December 5, 2017

Great stay - reception very friendly and inviting - We arrived early and the room was made ready for us - very clean and quiet room - even though there was a Xmas party event going on we heard no noise and no disturbance - the setting is very nice and quiet. I used the spa and the facilities are first class with everything provided and immaculately clean.
    We were attending a private function and the food and service was top notch with the table set very prettily - plenty of food to eat - well presented and very enjoyable !
    Couldn't fault the service - very attentive without pestering.

Reviewed December 4, 2017

I have been visiting the hotel sice the mid 70s and it is currently the best that it has ever been.
    Enjoyed the short stay and would definately recommend it.
    The lawns restaurant is excellent and the improvements to the bar area are also excellent.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends