“This place is just so comfortable & feels like...”

Review of Home Sweet Home

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Lisa M
“This place is just so comfortable & feels like home!”
Reviewed March 27, 2019 for a stay in March 2019

I stayed here for a weekend and when I say I felt right at home.. I mean it! First when you arrive your fear of your safety staying in a foreign country is eased when you realize it’s one of the few rentals in Trinidad that is in an actual gated community. The home itself is so beautifully decorated & stocked with stuff used day-to-day. We didn’t need to step outside for simple condiments, towels, shampoos, etc. Everything was there so nicely set up and ready for use. The house was so fully stocked and the decor was extremely cozy. The homeowner was very sweet as well & helpful in answering our questions before and during our stay. 10/10 I would recommend all of my friends visiting this beautiful island to stay here! It was super affordable & I don’t think we could have chosen a better rental.

Date of stay: March 2019
springwee...
“Ab is FAB!!”
Reviewed March 22, 2019 for a stay in February 2019

I had an amazing time with Abigail. From start to finish, Abigail was a breeze. Highly communicative, she made herslf and her team available to us while giving us the space to enjoy out temporary home.

The place is gorgeous and in a gated community 20 mins away from both cities so it made it super easy. The welcome basket gave us a feel for the island. As a Canadian, I was soooo excited to try these snacks.

I would def recommend. I'll be staying there the next time I go back.

Date of stay: February 2019
Kyndre C
“Tropical paradise”
Reviewed March 22, 2019 for a stay in January 2019

The place was well put together!! Had great service from the hostess. The area was quite and easy to get to, close enough to the town but not so close that it’s noisy. Beds were comfortable and the place was CLEAN! Best air bnb I had been to in a while!

Date of stay: January 2019
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.