All reviews located within walking distance central square stayed here for nights friendly hotel town centre a couple of minutes walk rooms are cleaned every day hotel staff clean towels beautiful hotel zakynthos receptionist balcony greeks euro turtles supermarket
Reviewed September 24, 2015

very clean hotel all staff very helpful and efficient only downside for us was the english breakfast was cold even at 7am staff at breakfast not the best free wi fi in room also free safe short stroll to harbour and shops restaraunts in square very nice and busy we went for 11nights had a lovely time travelled sept11 to 22sept

Room Tip: rooms higher up sea facing best
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2015

My husband and I have just spent a week at this hotel. Very helpful and efficient staff, an immaculately clean, quiet and comfortable room and a delicious evening buffet were the highlight of our stay. Angelique, one of the receptionists deserves a special mention. She was genuinely friendly and went out of her way to make our stay very special.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2015 via mobile

Hotel Palatino has overcome my expectancies for a hotel on a small island. It looks very nice, the rooms are very good and the cleaning was done daily. I was a guest of this hotel for 6 nights, which included half board. The breakfast is ok, like any other hotel I have visited, but the dinner was amazing. It had greek specialties including pastitio, lamb chops and fish. Also, the WIFI was very good and I have to remember the great staff from the dining room, including the manager who was very helpful.

In conclusion, this hotel had a big contribution to my amazing trip to Zakynthos, I recommend it !

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Alexandru S
Reviewed September 1, 2015

A very good choice, not too far from the centre or seafront. The room was very modern and very well sound-proofed. Wifi worked perfectly. The breakfast was very good and the staff, helpful. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
4  Thank Keith A
Reviewed July 31, 2015 via mobile

Great stay!I liked the room,they cleaned it every day,good breakfast,nice personal.I recomand the hotel! The beach is close,its great for a relax vacantion-cost:5 € for 2 sunbeds and umbrela.I think it may be a problem when scools starts-it is one very close to the hotel.And parking places,not the best, but the personal helps u.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends