All reviews convenient location overlooking the square sea facing balconies restaurants and bars excellent location star hotel zakynthos noise wifi euros
Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

Very disappointing food. We ordered an omelette and the full English breakfast. In all fairness the omelette was fine, however our meals where not served at the same time. After 10 minutes of waiting for my breakfast I was disappointed to find that the the majority of my meal was cold (sausage, bacon and beans). I informed the staff and was offered a replacement. When round 2 of my breakfast returned it seemed warmer, but at the expense of flavour (mushrooms tasted very strange). I don't know if this because the chef just reheated some of the meal in the microwave or what, but I know I won't be eating here again and I would strongly advise against it with so many quality restaurants in the area.
Staff was quiet nice.

Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank eyck87
Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

We had dinner at the restaurant of the Phoenix hotel. We orderd 4 diffrent dishes. All 4 where so badly prepared it was shamefull. I orderd a ribeye steak (medium). The first time it came it was very very overcooked (extremly well done). So i send it back to the kitchen. I got a new one. This was such a bad piece of meat that i dind't eat it. See pictures. The other 3 dishes where overcooked as well. The chicken was very dry and the vegetables where grilled black. We told the waitress and she offerd to order new dishes. (We didn't except because we al ready had 4 diffrent dishes). Never go back there again.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Kim K
Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

Clean and great location. The front desk was extremely helpful for any questions we had, always had great free breakfast with FREE FRAPPES! Will defiantly come back and stay for sure! Highly recommend!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights. It is modern style hotel. Right in the town overlooking the square, you get a good view from the sea facing balconies. The bathroom is comfortable and modern. Air condition worked well. There is some noise from below and the square.Tv doesn't have many channels,but we don't have time to stay in the room. The breakfast is ok - a mix of toast/pastries/eggs etc. Friendly staff.Free parking.

Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed March 4, 2017 via mobile

The Phoenix hotel is ideally situated at the Solomos square, downtown in Zante town.
The hotel is renovated, the rooms are modern, clean and the view from the balconies of the square and the sea is great.
The stuff is polite and professional.The breakfast is ok.
It is ideal for professional stay. There's a restaurant- café on the ground floor for professional meetings as well.

The only problem encountered was the noise, during the day, from the café when you stay on the first floor and the other rooms and the corridor, as the rooms are not soundproof. At night it is calm though.

I would certainly recommend it for professional stay.

Date of stay: March 2017