“Bellisimo”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

Had a family meal here. Bruschetta was very fresh and tasty also the garlic bread. For mains the kids had chicken pizza each. It was huge and one of the best pizzas we have ever had. My wife the cannelloni which just melted in your mouth. I had the seafood pasta which was very tasty. The cocktails were very good too. Tiramisu was very tasty and the kids decided to share a chocolate pizza. Omg it was huge. As big as the main pizza. Very very tasty. Lovely service and chilled atmosphere in a lovely location. Great meal. Thanks guys.

Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

We had a nice time, the salad and starter was delicious, try the mushrooms with poached eggs. We had pizza and it was cooked nicely. The service is ok, could be better as they don't pay much attention to first come, first served. We will come again.

Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

Great place to eat&drink, the menu is simple and awesome, the service is very good, it is great for children as well. It's the best pizza i ate for some time.

Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

I will recommend the carbonara with pancetta very good and tasty meal, nice stuff and very friendly people. Thx Alesta.

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

We had dinner with my girlfriend. She had Napoli pasta which was average and I had a pizza which was nothing special. Had to wait 15 min to take the order,although it was not so full. I would recommend the local wine.