Basically if you're not camping you don't have much choice other than to stay at this place!
We stayed at the 'Ranch' part of the property as this is cheaper than the 'Inn' part. The cabins were cute - nice sized bed and TV and WiFi. TINY bathrooms though with very loud fans! A/C and ceiling fans so you can keep cool. Our cabin was quiet (we were near the check-in) but we wandered over to the pool one night to find it full of screaming teenagers so can't imagine having a room near the pool would be much fun if you wanted an early night! Places to eat within the park are very limited so we ate at the Wrangler steakhouse both nights. Food was good (if a little expensive) and the wait staff were nice and friendly. Overall a great location but expect to get a Best Western room for Ritz prices!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Furnace Creek Resort, situated in a lush oasis surrounded by the vast and arid desert of Death Valley National Park, California is just 120 miles northwest of Las Vegas, Nevada and 275 miles northeast of Los Angeles, California. This property hosts two hotels - the historic, 4-diamond, 66 room Inn at Furnace Creek and the more family oriented 224 room Ranch at Furnace Creek. The Inn at Furnace Creek offers guests elegant accommodations in the heart of Death Valley. This 4-diamond resort has operated for more than 86 years, and still pampers every guest. The Ranch at Furnace Creek has been welcoming guests since 1933 and offers a casual, family-like setting - the perfect complement to the classic elegance of the Inn at Furnace Creek. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de and HotelsClick so you can book your Furnace Creek Inn and Ranch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furnace Creek Inn And Ranch Hotel Death Valley National Park
- Furnace Creek Resort
- Furnace Creek Hotel
- Furnace Creek Ranch
- Furnace Creek Inn Death Valley