Basically if you're not camping you don't have much choice other than to stay at this place!
We stayed at the 'Ranch' part of the property as this is cheaper than the 'Inn' part. The cabins were cute - nice sized bed and TV and WiFi. TINY bathrooms though with very loud fans! A/C and ceiling fans so you can keep cool. Our cabin was quiet (we were near the check-in) but we wandered over to the pool one night to find it full of screaming teenagers so can't imagine having a room near the pool would be much fun if you wanted an early night! Places to eat within the park are very limited so we ate at the Wrangler steakhouse both nights. Food was good (if a little expensive) and the wait staff were nice and friendly. Overall a great location but expect to get a Best Western room for Ritz prices!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ranch at Death Valley, situated in Death Valley National Park, is just 120 miles northwest of Las Vegas, Nevada and 275 miles northeast of Los Angeles, California. The Ranch at Death Valley offers accommodations in a casual, family-like setting — the perfect complement to the classic elegance of the Inn at Death Valley. As you wander around the expansive grounds, you’ll feel like you’ve been transported back to when this site was established as a working ranch. Yet, you’ll enjoy the amenities of modern civilization, like quiet, clean rooms, a spring-fed swimming pool, large grass lawns, sports courts, a children’s playground and the National Park Service Visitor’s Center – which is just a stone’s throw away. So is the 18-hole golf course – the lowest elevation course in the world – and Golf Pro Shop. The Ranch at Death Valley is the ideal place to stay when visiting Death Valley National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your The Ranch at Death Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furnace Creek Inn And Ranch Hotel Death Valley National Park
- Furnace Creek Resort
- Furnace Creek Hotel
- Furnace Creek Ranch
- Furnace Creek Inn Death Valley