Grand Canyon Helicopters - Grand Canyon National Park
Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Book In Advance
Tours from Grand Canyon Helicopters - Grand Canyon National Park tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Grand Canyon Helicopters - Grand Canyon National Park
from US$308.99
from US$258.99
from US$248.99
More Info
All reviews ground crew grand canyon colorado river helicopter tour imax movie unforgettable experience once in a lifetime bucket list different perspective amazing views pilot headphones passengers recorded photos narrative ec130
Reviewed February 2, 2018 via mobile

Oh my god this was amazing!!!
It was so surreal to be flying over the Grand Canyon and then to actually land and have breakfast in the basin!!!
Our pilot was amazing so knowledgable and funny!
He had his playlist so well executed a memory that I will always cherish!!

2  Thank Rosemary D
PapillonHelicopters, Manager at Grand Canyon Helicopters - Grand Canyon National Park, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2018

This makes us so happy to read! Thank you for choosing us to show you the Grand Canyon, and for putting your trust in us for your special dayCongratulations and cheers to more happy years together.

Grand Canyon Helicopters Management

Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

Drive from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon for this ride and returned the same day. We'll worth the drive.

2  Thank Ism A
Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

It is expensive but it is worth it if you have the money, I took the long one but I guess the short could be nice too! Initially I was thinking of the airplane version but they told me that the plane flies much higher so your views are not as good! The whole experience was great! I felt safe and I could see the canyon so well and close! They even give you Bose head cuffs for your ears so instead of hearing the noise of the wings you hear some nice music( Pink Floyd and Bob Marley! Crew was courteous and helpful! All in all a great experience that I recommend to anyone who is not afraid of flying

1  Thank 2000MINA2013
Reviewed December 1, 2017

This is a great way to see one of the wonders of the world, no better way to get a concept of the size and beauty of the grand canyon, bite the bullet, cough up the cash and just do it!

1  Thank Stephen F
Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

A1-magic heli flight into south rim - absolutely breathtaking- thanks so much pilot Ali for the flight. A MUST DO at least once in your lifetime. Inspiring and amazing

1  Thank Munga555