Grand Canyon Helicopters - Grand Canyon National Park
More attraction details
Owner description: Grand Canyon Helicopters was established in 1965 making it the most experienced helicopter tour company in the world. We operate a state-of-the-art fleet of Eurocopter EC130's, B2's and B3e's, specifically designed and configured for sightseeing. All helicopters feature 180 degree views, forward-facing stadium seating, climate controlled cabins, passenger to pilot communication and choreographed music. Our passengers enjoy the safest, quietest and most comfortable tourism based helicopter experience in the world with tour narrations in over ten languages to make sure our international visitors feel right at home.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I don't like heights and I am not fond of flying but, MAN oh MAN was this an adventure. With the theme song from Rocky playing in our headsets we approached the canyon from the tree covered plateau. As we got closer and the Canyon began to emerge my body tensed and I gripped the door handle more tightly and then it was as though we launched into space and I was actually floating above the canyon. When I got my mind around the fact that I was not going to die I slowly relaxed and took in the most amazing sights of my life. I was lucky enough to be seated in the front but I think all 6 of us had pretty amazing views. Just when I thought the experience was over and that it was all too short we made another long pass through part of the canyon. If you can afford it, and even if you think you don't want to you should because this adventure is something else!!

PapillonHelicopters, Manager at Grand Canyon Helicopters - Grand Canyon National Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

We are happy to hear how much you enjoyed your tour! Helicopter flight is incredibly thrilling, and wins over even the most fearful of flying (the author of this response included!) Thank you for choosing us to show you the Grand Canyon by air -- we sincerely appreciate your business.

Respectfully,

in 9 reviews
"limo"
"narrative"

Reviewed March 4, 2018

PapillonHelicopters, Manager at Grand Canyon Helicopters - Grand Canyon National Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2018

Reviewed February 26, 2018

PapillonHelicopters, Manager at Grand Canyon Helicopters - Grand Canyon National Park, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2018

Reviewed February 2, 2018 via mobile

Oh my god this was amazing!!!
It was so surreal to be flying over the Grand Canyon and then to actually land and have breakfast in the basin!!!
Our pilot was amazing so knowledgable and funny!
He had his playlist so well executed a memory that I will always cherish!!

1  Thank Rosemary D
PapillonHelicopters, Manager at Grand Canyon Helicopters - Grand Canyon National Park, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2018

This makes us so happy to read! Thank you for choosing us to show you the Grand Canyon, and for putting your trust in us for your special dayCongratulations and cheers to more happy years together.

Grand Canyon Helicopters Management