1,174 results
All reviews bison buffalo vista meadow view champagne suite porch swing jacuzzi tub buffalo roam farm animals farm to table miniature horses front porch dvd player horseback riding log cabin gas stove on site restaurant east entrance
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

This place is amazing! Great accommodations in a world class setting of roaming buffalo and world class views. Serenity on steroids! Great, and I mean great, restaurant on the grounds. This place is charmingly rustic in a high end classy way! Check it out!

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

My family stayed here for just one night in a one bedroom cabin. The premises are picture perfect, with spaced out unique and rustic-looking cabins. When we were there it snowed and it was a winter wonderland. There were chicks, horses, ducklings, and kids (baby goats) that we got to meet during our stay. The beds were well appointed with blankets and pillows and as comfy (or more) than our beds at home. I could definitely stay there all week! Breakfast at the on-site restaurant was the best we had during our entire trip. I had a scrumptious omelette, my kids ate every last bite of the pancakes, and my husband enjoyed his breakfast burrito tremendously. It was just the power breakfast we needed to start a long day!

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

Although a friend and I only stayed one night, we absolutely loved it here! We stayed in one of the cabins across the street and it was absolutely perfect! The next day we went on a two hour Trailride with our guide Jerrica (not sure of spelling) and she was the best! So witty, informative, and adorable! I felt like we were riding with a good friend not just some guide who didn’t care. Would definitely need to stop on my next trip to Zion!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

We shared a larger lodge so all six parents and five children could be together. There were many things broken in the lodge and it was not immaculately clean. It was cozy. Not enough warm blankets, bed were comfortable, kitchen sparsely supplied with dishes, silverware etc.
You better come prepared with everything you need, the closest grocery store is at least twenty minutes away.
If you are looking for isolation, quiet and serious family time it is great. The buffalo were amazing. We had a snow storm and nobody cleaned off the walkways, which became dangerously icey.
The restaurant is very expensive and offers only buffalo meat. Small portions of salad and soup.
I am glad we were prepared to survive three days with food and drinks for everyone!! I am sorry to say I won't be back. Cost of cabin was 600 a night, way overpriced and not properly maintained. Heaters were on or off, thermostats didn't work. Pot belly stove (gas) worked but the blower didn't.
Very very disappointed to spend 600 for our share of three nights.

1  Thank acuisinelady
Reviewed March 15, 2018

We had a two-night stop-over to visit Zion National Park but, overall, were disappointed with our stay. We arrived quite early but nevertheless received a warm welcome and our cabin was ready for us. The initial impression of the cabin was good, something different from the normal hotel room and we felt that we would be comfortable staying there. However, this good feeling did not last when the deficiencies started to become clear. While the cabin might be suitable for a longer stay when guests arrive with their own supplies (oven and microwave available but minimal cutlery and plates etc.) it was not convenient for a normal tourist stop. The cabins are located about 500 metres uphill from the reception and restaurant so a good 10 minute walk. There is nowhere nearby to obtain supplies, the cabin was reasonably furnished but we were surprised to find that there was no working television (why no satellite?), bedspread with holes and threadbare curtains – not a good impression. While it is advertised as convenient for Zion National Park, this is not strictly the case. It is only 7-8 minutes from the east entrance but is a further 30 minutes to the main Zion Centre. Unless you are with a large group, an evening spent in this isolated location can be boring.
However, our main criticism is with the small restaurant which is located in a rather dilapidated annex to the reception but the main problem was with the menu and food. The food is sourced from their own resources with a heavy reliance on buffalo meat and lead to a restricted menu. In general we were not impressed with the quality which was expensive for fairly simple dishes. If the main purpose is a visit to Zion Nation Park then a hotel in Springdale would be more convenient.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple