Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 5, 2017

Lovely luxe B&B with modern rooms and large en-suite bathrooms. Thoughtful touches in the rooms including wine, fridge, chocolates, water and Nespresso machine. Comfortable bed with fluffy pillows and bathroom towels. Great breakfast and attentive service. Efficient welcome with on site parking.

Room tip: We stayed in the Portland Bill room which was lovely. However, the other guest rooms are of a similar standard.
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Wendy J, Owner at Lime Tree Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2017

Thank you Tony, we are very glad you like Lime Tree Lodge - it makes the effort all worth while.

Reviewed February 21, 2017

You will experience true New Zealand hospitality at Limetree, from the wonderful hosts, to the breakfast, which was one of the best we had ever had, anywhere. John and Paulline take great care of their guests and the accommodations are very comfortable - great bed, fresh flowers, coffee and tea and fruit in the room. They also made sure that all of our planned activities went as planned.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Wendy J, Owner at Lime Tree Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2017

Although this is very good it is not Lime Tree Lodge, Dorset in the UK

Reviewed November 15, 2016 via mobile

We were very well looked after during our short stay here. The Lulworth Cove suite was excellent accommodation. Wendy's homemade breakfast is first class and set us up for each day. Parking might be a little awkward if others were staying too. Would love to stay again!

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2016

I had a short one night stay with Peter and Wendy. Room and house were fantastic in a lovely rural setting and the hosts couldn't have been more welcoming. I have been fortunate to travel quite a bit but I have to say that the breakfast was wonderful .... probably one of the best I have tasted. Gone are the old days of very basic B&B's.This is very high quality accommodation. Congrats to you both.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 9, 2016

Well, where do I begin. After finding this delightful B&B we decided to book it for the night for a little get away. On arrival we were greated by Wendy & Peter who showed us into the beautiful home. We were taken straight to our room which was the Luworth Cove Suite and all I can say is WOW. It was just beyond stunning. From the rather large bed, to the stunning rain tree shower with memory foam floor! To the home made short bread in our room. Everything was just immaculate. In the evening we went to a local pub called the Smugglers Inn and what a fabulous pub that was! In the height of the season you certainly need a reservation. The next day, wow... What can I say about the stunning breakfast! Wendy truly is an amazing woman who makes her own fruit yogurt, plus home made preserves and fresh berries with a range of lovely breakfast cereals. I've never seen fruit juice served in glass decanters and the juice glasses were just beautiful. I ordered poached egg on toast and the husband ordered the full English. When both were brought out to us the presentation was just 5 star.
This B&B is just perfect and outstanding in every way and if you are ever in the area I would highly recommend you book a night(s) here. I could go on about how fabulous The Lime Tree Lodge is but I will leave the judgement up to you.
We will certainly be returning next year.

Room tip: Luworth Cove Suite
Date of stay: October 2016