Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach(Pensacola Beach)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$114
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

Hilton Pensacola Beach(Pensacola Beach)(Great Value!)
US$217
US$198
Hilton.com
US$185
US$170
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$210/night.

Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach(Pensacola Beach)(Great Value!)
US$143
Hampton.com
US$145
US$134
Surf & Sand Hotel(Pensacola Beach)
US$114
US$91
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pensacola Beach(Pensacola Beach)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$149
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

Portofino Island Resort(Pensacola Beach)
TripAdvisor
Emerald Isle(Pensacola Beach)
Hotels.com
1,277 results
All reviewslandshark landingland sharkjimmy buffetlandshark beerlola's restauranthuge showerfree beerbeautiful hotelparking garagecorner suitepool bargulf viewrooms are spacioustile floorswrap around balconylive musicloved this hotel
Reviewed January 13, 2012

Plain, simple. The bar off property is closed during off season. The bar in the hotel did not have the Margaritaville feel. Very disappointed

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank msdolphin69
Reviewed January 12, 2012

I live close to Pensacola so we decided to take a quick overnight trip and booked a room at Margaritaville. The rooms were spacious and clean. Very nice! The food was excellent in the hotel. The view was also amazing. The staff was very friendly. I would suggest staying here if you have the opportunity.

Room Tip: I wouldn't pay the extra cost for a gulf front room. The view will still be excellent with a bay view.
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank Laurie G
Reviewed January 10, 2012

We stayed here to visit family in Pensacola. When I booked I was given a discount for booking that I was satified with (I'd never pay rack rate)..we parked in the parking garage which wasn't a problem the first night but was full by the 2nd and third. They have parking around the base of the building too.The hotel was beautifully decorated and we has a gorgeous view of the gulf. White sand and blue water was amazing! We could see dolphins from our balcony in the morning as we sat outside in the cotton robes provided. The keurig machine also made me feel quite at home. I love coupons and it is a running joke in my family. I was thrilled to see two complimentary Landshark Lager coupons for the Landing next door. Bathroom was spacious with a wonderful shower and great bath products. We loved our stay and the beach was beautiful. One memorable moment, we were laying out on the beach and saw a few men wading in the surf with nets. I asked what they were fishing for and he showed me his bucket...tar balls! They were small but definetly there. It not take away from our trip, or the view. I was surprised to see them scooping them up and it truely is a great beach that we plan on returning to. Finally, the pool..great,relaxing, good menu and poolside drink service...even when our nieces and nephews came to visit it wasn't a problem. I had checked with the desk to make sure we were allowed guests and all was fine. We had a wonderful time for the 3 nights we were there! my only complaint to remember? The rug when you get out of the bed in the morning is a very itchy, strange texture to wake up to...but it wasn't a deal breaker. We'll be back.

Room Tip: for the best view go with the gulf side and ask that you stay in a room that has a balcony that jets out, not set in...our view was great but the guy's next door was even better because of the building's construction.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank islandgirl1113
Reviewed January 7, 2012

My husband and I were here for New Years Eve weekend. We used valet parking--it's only $12--and all of the valets we encountered were very helpful. We were checked in by a nice young man who--get this--actually LOWERED our room rate once we got there! I had booked in about May for New Years and apparently they had dropped their rates since I had booked! We reserved a gulf-view room and it was GORGEOUS!! Spotless, well-appointed and of course a view that can't be beat! There is Radio Margaritaville that plays through a channel on the TV and also a channel with the video loop you'd see in the restaurants, on the TV. How awesome is that, Parrotheads? We did not do the New Years Eve package that the hotel was offering; it did not sound like a good deal; but instead decided to walk to a restaurant called Hemingway's, which I also recommend. Didn't want to risk a DUI on New Years Eve and take the car! Even though is was cool for people from the south we are from PA and were in the pool on NYE day! Pool area is great! The pool bar was closed for the winter but we just ran into Frank & Lola's when we needed one!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank hotelpro18411
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Three day stay in December. Stayed in one of the Corner rooms overlooking the beach. Room was large and very clean. Beds were very comfortable.
On prior stay I was charged for valet parking and did not use it. After pointing out that was done, they reversed the charges. So as always, look over your charges for accuracy.

Staff was friendly during the entire stay.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family