Margaritaville Beach Hotel
US$366
US$324
US$278
Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach(Pensacola Beach)(Great Value!)
US$357
US$147
Emerald Isle(Pensacola Beach)
TripAdvisor
1,243 results
All reviewslandshark landingland sharkjimmy buffetlandshark barlola's restaurantkeurig coffee makerhuge showerbeautiful hotelfree beerparking garagecorner suitegulf viewrooms are spaciousoff seasontile floorswrap around balconylive music
Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

My family was very pleased with our hotel experience. We arrived before our actual check in time and our room was not quite ready, but were able to go ahead and park in the garage, put on our swimsuits and head out to the beach. We were notified by text when our room was ready (very convenient). It's a beautiful hotel with plenty of room for relaxing throughout the lobby. There are books and board games available and bicycles you can rent. I felt comfortable dressed up or dressed down. Every staff member I encountered was friendly and helpful. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. *A microwave would be nice. The view was spectacular from the balcony of the 7th floor!
Frank and Lola's was good also.
If not for Tropical Storm Cindy, our stay would have been perfect. I would have loved to see that blue water that I had been dreaming of, but that's nature.
We will be back and hopefully able to get some real beach time and sun.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank She-Clark72
Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay. Jimmys team did a nice job with this place making it comfortable, reasonably affordable, and with easy access to plenty of amenities.

Nice staff. nice clean rooms. Slow (no) service at Frank and Lola's restaurant when i stopped in, but the front desk woman Bridgette was so nice when I approached her about it, I didn't even have it in my heart to complain anymore. Something about the place just puts u in a good mood.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I found Margaritaville Beach Hotel to be relaxing and refreshing. I liked the entire atmosphere at Margaritaville Beach Hotel. The rooms and common areas were spacious, clean, upscale and decorated with an updated beachy theme.
The employees were friendly and hospitable, especially Dorian. We enjoyed our stay very much.
A few things I particularly liked about this hotel were gathering spaces one could use for for friends and family. First, if you are with a large party, there is lots of room to hang out in the lobby or outside on the left portico. Games are available as well as books if you forgot your own. Also, The hotel gives you a schedule of events for each day! Third, if you can't get a room on the gulf side, no worries. A balcony view of the sound side gives you an excellent seat for watching the sunset and island life on Pensacola Beach. You can view the gulf from the covered porch adjacent to the lobby or from the pool. Last, lanyards are handed out at checkin used to hold your room. I found found these useful and will keep as a souvenir and possibly repurpose at work or home. Two water bottles and a few complimentary drinks will be waiting for you in your room in a tin ice bucket.

A few tips and FYIs:

*Get up early to reserve lounge chairs with umbrellas at the pool.
*The breakfast is not free but reasonable and delicious with Southern delectables such as beignets and seafood omelets.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Wendikbaker
Reviewed July 6, 2017

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel 4 times. We have always gotten a 7th floor corner room. We have stayed in room 730 3 times. We love the views and the nice wrap around balcony. You can see both the bay and the ocean from this room. It's close to several nice restaurants and the boardwalk.

Pros: Great hotel, has an East Coast feel to it. Easy walk to the beach which is usually not very crowded. You can walk to a few of the restaurants from the beach. Friendly staff. Great pool wait staff. Nate, Nick and Rachel are hard working and very professional. The rooms are very large and stocked with generous portions of shampoo, conditioners, soap and even make-up removers. Kerig coffee maker in room and stocked daily. There is also a cute little bucket for you to use at the pool if you want to chill your own beverages on ice. It comes with two free Landshark beers.

Cons: Our bed sagged in the middle. It was very uncomfortable. Matress needs replaced. The air conditioning was as low as we could get it, but still a little warm in the room. The unit cycled on and off all night which was very loud. We went out after our first night and bought a floor fan to keep cooler and drown out the noise of the cycling on and off.

The hotel recently did some remodeling and changed the tiles out around the pool. They were not level in places, which caused water to pool in areas. The largest pool of consistently standing water was the main entrance to the pool which is where we sat everyday. We watched a few people fall and several almost fall. The hotel had a "wet floor" sign out but it laid on the ground more than it stood because it kept getting blown over. I realize they will be repairing the area in the winter, however; a simple remedy for now would to place heavy rubber mats in the area. Or have someone squeegee the water from the area constantly.

Overall we love this place. We normally come in the late spring or early fall, to avoid the crowds. This is the first time I've been in the summer and will not do it again. It was too hot, the pool water was like bath water, and the grown ups that were out of control drinking were very obnoxious. It seems to be a little classier crowd in the spring and fall.

Room Tip: Any corner room on the bay side or the gulf side.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank vadkison
Reviewed July 5, 2017

This hotel is a wonderful place to stay! We had a great time and everyone was super friendly! The rooms are super spacious and roomy. The shower is HUGE!! As some have said in previous posts the sand on the floor to your bed is irritating but that is not the fault of the hotel. We did rinse off at the start of the walkway prior to entering the hotel. We also placed a couple towels on the floor to wipe our feet on when reentering from the balcony.
We will stay here again in the future!

Stayed: July 2017