1,314 results
All reviews landshark landing land shark jimmy buffett landshark beer lola's restaurant keurig coffee maker huge shower free beer beautiful hotel parking garage corner suite gulf view pool bar rooms are spacious tile floors off season wrap around balcony
Reviewed September 25, 2017

Our original trip was planned for Fort Myers & Sanibel. We had to cancel at the last minute due to Irma and went to Pensacola Beach instead. This was our first visit to a Margaritaville resort and we weren't sure what to expect. Our expectations were beyond exceeded. The resort itself is very pretty and not overdone at all. Everything was clean, bright and welcoming. The location in Pensacola Beach is perfect - far enough down the beach from the crowds but still within walking distance to the Boardwalk and restaurants. The beach at this location is gorgeous! From the moment we checked in, every single staff person we encountered was friendly, helpful and provided excellent service in every way. The room was beautiful and definitely worth it to upgrade to a gulf front balcony room. The rooms are spacious, the balcony is spacious and the shower and bathroom were amazing. The onsite restaurant is so good we rarely left. There are entertainment options if you choose to participate. We enjoyed our stay so much we added an extra night because we couldn't bear to leave. We will definitely return to Margaritaville in Pensacola. Thank you to all the staff for making it memorable!

Room tip: Gulf front balcony rooms are wonderful, we could see dolphins swimming from our bed!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank CBurn11
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

We come here every September and stay 3-4 weeks. Why? Because we have been to many beach destinations and this one is the best all the way around. I'd like to keep this place a secret, but when they deserve such praise, I can't keep quiet.

The entire staff makes us feel right at home...from arrival, to breakfast, to the pool, to the tiki bar, to dinner, to crafts, to housekeepers, to maintenance etc.

Dorian, at the front desk, is a ray of sunshine. She literally waits for us to arrive each year, and when we do, she greets us with love, hugs and kisses. She is such a wonderful woman and employee that the first thing I do to start each day is to visit her at the front desk. I cannot start my day without giving and getting some love. She goes above AND beyond to please all guests. I'd love to take her home with me.

I met a fun woman, her name is Adora, she's in charge of activities/crafts. She is so fun to be around, that I sign up for at least one craft time each day. She is so creative/artistic and comes up with some of the craftiest things to do. Not to mention, she's a mermaid that lives out of the water. . Please stop by and visit with her during craft time, these crafts are NOT just for children.

I had an issue with housekeeping this year, but after I talked to the supervisor, Constance, everything was straightened out and I had no more issues. Thank you Constance. If you ever experience a problem with housekeeping, please don't hesitate to contact Constance, she'll fix it for you.

There were a couple of problems with the beautiful pool after Irma left town, I pointed them out to the maintenance staff and they got right on them and fixed them immediately. Thank you guys.

The servers at Frank and Lola's are out of this world. It is so nice to eat breakfast there because they're so cheerful and dog gone accurate! After two morning breakfasts, we don't even have to tell them what we want to eat, they remember and it's at our table. Thank you Barb, Sherrie, Jenna, Mitch and Paul. And for Pete's sake, I can't forget the chefs! If it weren't for them, Frank and Lola's wouldn't be what it is. Thank you Scott, Eric, Jim and all the kitchen staff. Don't ask Chef Eric for glitter on your dessert, he won't do it. LOL. (Inside joke)

Even if you don't drink alcohol, you've got to visit the tiki bar at the pool. Once you introduce yourself to Nick and Nate, they'll never forget you. They work so hard at their job, they've always got smiles on their faces and they're always happy to see you and serve you.

I've still got one more week here, but I had to share this hospitality with you before I got busy and forgot to. This is one of those places that is sooooo great, you don't want to share it with anyone, you want to keep it all to yourself.

If you want to get away from home and go somewhere that is beautiful, comfortable and treats you better than family, then come here and make sure you say Hi to everyone I mentioned and anyone else you interact with, then tell me what you think, I'd love to hear your opinion. Have a great time and enjoy your stay.

Thank you Margaritaville Beach Hotel, Pensacola Florida. ❤️

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kari R, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

We miss you already! It was such a pleasure to be able to share so many stories over the course of your stay! Thank you for taking the time to write this review and we can't wait to welcome you back next year!

Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

Wonderful place! Staff was awesome! Good food & bar! Really enjoyed it and will go back for sure! Pensacola is our favorite beach & place to stay, this was our first time at Margaritaville Beach Hotel & it won't be our last!!!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2017

This was our 4th visit to the Margaritaville, and it was great as usual. I'd read they had shut down last winter for a remodel, but didn't see any evidence of that in the rooms. We had booked them early, then Irma decided to blow in, so we was able to delay our arrival by a couple of days and they were very accommodating. We will continue to make the Margaritaville our Florida getaway.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 20, 2017

this is an awesome spot, the margaritas flow and it's very relaxed . . . was everything I wanted . . . .right on the beach . . . great pool bar . . . make sure to go there and have a drink made by Nate, one of the best bartenders i've come across . .

• Trip type: Travelled solo