2,633 results
All reviews sushi junior suite new tower bunk beds full kitchen pool area hot tub beautiful view spring break off season family vacation h2o jr pensacola beach pools balcony
Reviewed June 15, 2016

We spent 5 nights and over $2300, I certainly expected cleaner rooms, better air quality, professional front desk staff, clean pools please! lifeguards for the pool and beach area would have been nice.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank 939rhk
GinaDudley, General Manager at Hilton Pensacola Beach, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2016

Dear 939rhk,
Thanks for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Hilton Pensacola Beach. We always look forward to hearing from our guests.
I am so sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your experience at our hotel. We appreciate your detailed feedback. Our executive team is reviewing your comments to ensure that we create a better experience for all of our guests.
Thanks for staying with us.

Reviewed June 15, 2016 via mobile

Darrin Land and his team of professionals provided me and my husband with the wedding and reception of our dreams. At no time was the planning process stressful from the time I met him he reassured me that he would take care of everything and he did just that. I was so pleased with how extravagant my wedding turned out. The wedding started on time, without error, and the food was phenomenal. I'm active duty military so I've had a chance to eat all over the world and when I tell you that was the best food I've ever eaten at any event. We had everything from lamb to crab legs it was truly amazing.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear craytonlynn,
First of all, congratulations on your recent nuptials! I am so happy to hear that our awesome wedding coordinator, Darrin Land, made sure your wedding was stress-free and perfect! We will be sure to pass on the compliments. Thanks also for your praise regarding our amazing food. It's great to hear such wonderful feedback.
Thanks for choosing us to host your event. We hope you come back and visit us again sometime.

Reviewed June 15, 2016

I took my mother & mother-in-law for a long weekend to Pensacola Beach & we stayed at the Hilton. The entire staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome & to ensure that we had a great time! Sean the concierge was so accommodating & a pleasure to speak with . He gave excellent recommendations & stored our bags when we arrived early until our room was ready. Stephanie, one of the managers went out of her way to make sure that we had the room that we wanted when their was a mixup with our reservation. Miranda at the pool was very attentive as well as the towel attendants & other servers poolside checking in often to make sure that we had beverages & snacks. Our taxi drivers, Freddy & Pete owners of The Transporter cab service we excellent. They provided excellent service while driving us to all of our activities throughout our stay. Freddy recommended that we eat dinner at the Grand Marlin one night after he had taken us to Painting with a twist (a must do when in Pensacola!). We ordered everything that he suggested: crispy lobster fingers, Grouper Picatta, & key lime pie. It could not have been any better. Pete took us to Radical Rides for parasailing, another excellent recommendation! We forgot our towels so Pete went out of his way to go back to the Hilton to get us towels! When we got finished with our adventure there, Pete was waiting for us with towels for each of us! What service, we did not even have to call for pick up & were shocked to see that he had thought to bring us towels. I would highly recommend the Transporter Cab Service! They were both competent, dependable & courteous. Freddy is a retired marine & very pleasant & engaging. I was pleasantly surprised by all of the customer service encountered during our stay. Brittany & Brian at H20 were also great. The fusion spa directly across the street provided us with great massages, Michelle & KiKi , can't remember the other therapist name, sorry! Great trip! Will return ASAP!

Room tip: Corner suite has very large balcony

Dear Angie N.,
I am so happy to hear that you had a great time at our property! Thanks for your compliments regarding our friendly staff and for mentioning them by name. We will be sure to pass on the kind words. Thanks also for sharing your vacation experience with us.
Thanks for staying with us. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed June 13, 2016

First I did check the reviews on this hotel before I booked so we went it knowing the rooms need some work. Hotel, lobby, bar, restaurant was clean and beautiful. Pool are was nice but people were always just throwing their trash down in the area and they cleaned it up as fast as they could. Trash cans everywhere in the area so I don't understand people. Walk right from the beach from the pool area. Every employee we came across went out of their way to assist us or ask if we needed anything. Was the room perfect? No.....but it was clean and kept clean during our 5 night stay. Would I stay again? Yes.....

Dear FamOf4JCMO,
I am happy to hear that you found our lobby, bar, and restaurant to be clean and beautiful. Thanks also for your compliments regarding the convenient access to the beach.
Thanks for staying with us. We look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed June 13, 2016

Terrible accommodations and service. Our room had mold in the shower, the shower head was not attached to the wall, the chairs on the balcony were rusty and gross to sit on. Our phones did not work and the man they sent to fix them disappeared and of course we couldn't call, because we had no working phone in the room. The air conditioner was so loud you couldn't hear the tv over it At breakfast the line for the hot buffet was so long that we ordered off the menu, but the service was so slow we had to ask for ketchup 3 times, coffee was never refilled. At the coffee bar, the espresso machine was broken. The pool had scum floating in it. All in all a lot of money for sub-standard everything

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank Elizabeth M J

Dear Elizabeth M J,
I am sincerely sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your stay. We appreciate your detailed feedback. Our executive team is reviewing your comments to ensure that we create a better experience for all of our guests.
Thanks for staying with us.