2,600 results
All reviews sushi junior suite new tower bunk beds full kitchen pool area hot tub poolside bar front desk staff beautiful view spring break off season family vacation h2o jr pensacola beach
Reviewed October 26, 2016

We came to this hotel for a VERY short one night getaway. I had some friends in town who wanted to stay on the beach, and our house is in Foley, Al. The hotel lobby was great and I utilized the the Starbucks coffee when I woke up the next morning. My cohorts wanted to go to Flounders, so I never got to try breakfast, BUT the hotel is an easy walk to the local attractions like Flounders. The beach area was wonderful, as well as the pool. I noticed a small area by the pool that must be used for weddings, and I think that is wonderful!
My only downside was parking. There was some big event for the Fireman and I had to circle a few times to find a place to park. However, that probably was just because of the event.
I had requested an upgrade due to my Gold status, but was unable to receive it. Next time I come back, I hope to have a beachfront view!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
GinaDudley, General Manager at Hilton Pensacola Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2016

Dear Hospitality_Girl92,
Thanks for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Hilton Pensacola Beach. We always look forward to hearing from our guests.
I am so happy to hear that you and your friends enjoyed your visit at our hotel. Thanks for your compliments regarding our beautiful lobby, pedestrian-friendly location, beautiful beaches, and the delicious Starbucks coffee prepared at our hotel. We appreciate your feedback regarding the parking availability. Our executive team is reviewing your comments to ensure that we provide a better experience for all of our guests.
Thanks for staying with us! We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 24, 2016 via mobile

This is our 5th trip in 4 years. We love the Hilton!! Everything about it from beach, staff and rooms. We plan on having more years of coming on off season in either May or October!!! We have been impressed by the wait staff as well as the breakfast kitchen staff cook lady who has been there 15 years and can cook great a la carte for you. Prices are so reasonable for what you get with the beach and all is right there to walk to. Don't miss out!!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear mxd2713,
I am so thrilled to hear that this was your 5th visit with us and that you plan on returning soon. We love our repeat guests! Thanks for your compliments regarding our beautiful beach, friendly staff, nice rooms, and reasonable rates.
Thanks so much for staying with us. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed October 23, 2016

We stayed at the Hilton in Aug. of 2016. Upon checking in we realized we had a package that included breakfast, we didn't want breakfast so we asked the gal at the front desk if they could take that off. She went to check with management and said that they could and they would credit us x amount at checkout. So we checked out 5 days later, and there wasn't a credit on our bill. The Manager wasn't available and we had to catch a plane, so I decided to call them later. Well... it's the end of October and I have contacted two different managers by phone and email and I still don't have my credit. All I have gotten is a run around.
So needless to say I am very disappointed with their service.
And I might as well review the stay, they never had any pool towels available, room service was a hit and miss, they didn't show up a few times and they left our door wide open.
It was definitely the worst Hilton I have ever stayed at, and when we tried to speak with management about our stay and all the issues... well, they didn't have a clue. They always had excuses and we were transferred from person to person.
And this shows that almost 3 months later I am still waiting for a refund.
Next time I visit Florida, I will not be staying at a Hilton.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
GinaDudley, General Manager at Hilton Pensacola Beach, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2016

Dear kasiagiron,
I am so sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your experience at our hotel. We appreciate your feedback regarding the service, pool towels, and housekeeping. I did review your bill and it seems like we did provide you with a refund/credit. Please feel free to contact us directly regarding this. Our executive team is reviewing all your specific comments to ensure that we provide a better experience for all of our guests.
Thanks for staying with us. We sincerely hope you choose to stay with us in the future. We'd love to have the chance to leave you with a better impression.

Reviewed October 22, 2016

Strong views and good quality building on a beautiful beach. Staff is friendly and welcoming. Could be improved with better furniture in the rooms, a higher service level at the pool/beach area, and higher quality options on the hot portion of the breakfast bar.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
GinaDudley, General Manager at Hilton Pensacola Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2016

Dear Stephen C,
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our beautiful beachfront location and our building. Thanks for your compliments regarding our friendly and welcoming staff. We are fortunate to have an amazing team that goes above and beyond to provide excellent service. We appreciate your feedback regarding the furniture in the rooms, the service at the pool bar, and the food selections available at our breakfast buffet. Our executive team is reviewing your comments to ensure that we provide a better experience for all of our guests.
Thanks for staying with us. We hope you visit us again soon!

Reviewed October 22, 2016

I am a coffee person and when I wake up in the morning I make me a cup first thing. Everything in the hotel was good except I couldn't seem to get coffee left in my room. I even called guest services and still didn't get any coffee left in my room. Otherwise the room was good and the view was perfect from the balcony. We loved the food that was ordered at the pool bar. Several of the local restaurants were very good. All in all it is a very good place to stay and relax.

Room Tip: Rooms on higher floors in the tower have the best views
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

Dear gregoryc289,
I am happy to hear that you had a relaxing stay at our hotel. Thanks for your compliments regarding our beautiful views and our delicious food. I am so sorry to hear that you were not provided with coffee in your room. This is not the standard of our hotel and I have notified our executive housekeeping team regarding your comment. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Thanks so much for staying with us. We hope you visit us again.