All reviewsbar and grilllive musicdog beachpet friendly hotelgreat musicgreat drinksrooms are cleanan older hotelwithin walking distancedefinitely stay here againbeach accessvillabandsbilliebaysandpensacola
Reviewed July 5, 2015 via mobile

Paradise Inn is very affordable, the staff is very friendly, and the atmosphere is fun and laid back.
Second floor rooms over pool have ocean view. The rooms are very clean. Good for families, and perfect for couples.
We will come back.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank mississippiqueen
ParadisePcola, Public Relations Manager at Paradise Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2015

Thank you for your review. We are always interested in ways to improve guests experiences and your input is a big help.

Reviewed July 4, 2015

My adult daughter and I stayed here for 2 nights on our way to New Oeleans. Let me start by saying this is not for everyone. If your tastes run more toward the Hilton, Hampton, etc. you probably won't like the Paradise. But if you just want a clean, convenient, fun place to stay and hang out with all types of people (and dogs) the Paradise is for you. We stayed in Room 223 which was perfect for us. I had asked for a room as far away from the bar as possible and close to the beach and that's what we got. From our room we were just around the corner from the road, Via de Luna, and across from that was the path leading directly to the beach. Via de Luna was rarely so busy that we had to wait long to cross and we could not hear noise from it. We could hear a little noise from the upstairs room but it wasn't bad. When we opened our room door we could see directly out to the water. Our room was small, one bed, and had a microwave and frig. The sink was a little higher than standard; they put out a napkin dispenser there on the sink to dry your hands with. The bathroom had a full tub with shower which worked well. There were only 2 pillows on our bed and 2 towels in the bathroom but all we had to do was ask the friendly clerk at the office and they provided more. There is a small gift shop in the office that sells t-shirts, etc and the prices were a little cheaper than other nearby gift shops. My daughter bought a t shirt and a few other things. The bed was pretty comfy but squeaked a little. The breakfast was fine and consisted of bagels, sausages and biscuits, pop tarts, juice, milk, etc. We enjoyed wondering around the grounds, walking out on the pier and listening to the live music they had both nights. Our first night was Thursday and the crowd wasn't too large but on Friday night it was an entirely different story. The parking lot was full, and then some, and I was afraid we'd have lost our parking spot if we left so we didn't. Everything we needed was right there or close enough to walk to. We ate in the restaurant there both nights. We didn't use the pool; it was small but looked nice. The Paradise is one of the few examples of a "mom and pop" type hotel on Pensacola Beach. If you want a fancy place go across the street to the Hilton. But if you want some place laid back with real ambiance try the Paradise. We will definitely stay here again if in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for an upstairs room if you want it extra quiet.
1  Thank maldenmusic

Reviewed July 4, 2015

We stayed in room 223 for two nights and we loved it! The room was small, but clean and had everything needed, including a fridge and microwave. They staff was pleasant and friendly. When mom and I asked for additional pillows, they were quickly given to us. The only downside was the lack of places to hang wet towels, bathing suits, ect. We did bring hangers with us, but we still had to get creative in finding places to hang wet things. This hotel does not sit on the beach, but does have easy access to the beach. We were able to walk out of our room (which was on the end of the building, at the back facing the bay), cross the road and walk beside a condo building and we were at the beach. Very easy! This hotel is definitely not fancy, but I would describe it as a funky, mom and pop kind of place. We did eat at the bar and grill both nights and we enjoyed the live music. The bar and grill is a hang out for locals and on Friday night it was packed and loud, but because our room was at the far end of the hotel, the noise did not bother us. The parking lot was full on Friday night, so once you get to the hotel, if you don't have to move your car, I wouldn't because you might not get your spot back. There is a pool at the hotel. We did not get in it, but saw people enjoying it and it looked nice and clean. This hotel definitely met our needs and we look forward to staying there again in the future.

Reviewed July 3, 2015

My wife and I stayed there for a couple days to start out our vacation in Pensacola. All of the pictures they have are very accurate. I reviewed the place on trip advisor before hand and had a general idea of what we were getting. It is definitely an older place. And you need to know this. You can see daylight around the door when it is shut. The windows are older. Probably original to it being built. Cracks in them, caulking falling apart and just plain not there. The room was exactly what the pictures show. Small, simple and fairly clean. A lot of sand on the floors but that is to be expected. The bathrooms are small. The toilet area is a tight fit. There are some reviews that are exaggerated about the bathroom. I am 6'3 275 pounds. I sat and dropped one just fine. It is a tight fit. The shower is too. But yet again it served its purpose. Not fancy. Fairly clean and hot water worked. The a/c worked like a champ also. They do have a bar area that does serve food and its legit. Tasted good prices good. Its a party out there every night. There is beach chairs and benches out there for sitting. It is on the bay side which is nice for sunsets. There is an area you can walk down and go swimming which is nice. a short walk across the street you have the gulf. A few hundred yards at best. We just went there the week before the 4th and prices were too high. 200 a night. A place that normally is more than half that price. With all that being said I gave it an average review. If the price was 100 i would have felt better about it. Its not a fancy resort. I does seem ran down but it isn't. I think its what they are going for. With all of the fancy resorts and condos i get the feeling they want it this way. If you are looking for a place to sleep and eat that's in a good location and is in working order and fairly clean this is it. But that's it nothing more. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank timjstepp

Reviewed July 3, 2015

My family and I traveled to Pensacola at the beginning of June for the first time. When we pulled up, we were worried about the bar but it was never an issue! We were in a room right beside the stage and it never bothered us at all! We took two doggies with us and they LOVED the dog beach! Not only is it close to the beach but I loved just floating in the bay! The stuff was super friendly and the food was AMAZING. We already have plans to go back in August! :) I cannot say enough about this place! it was truly paradise!