1,742 results
All reviewslazy riverkids eat freeriptides restaurantfront deskpool areakids activitieshotel restaurantgreat poolfire pitgulf sideoutdoor barpool towelshousekeeping staffocean frontfamily vacationlove this placebeautiful view
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Looking for a hotel as a stop over from Miami to Houston and found that this hotel was less expensive and nicer than any on the freeway. Only 15 minutes from the I10 it was well worth it. We had dinner at the hotel restaurant and happy hour was great! The food was excellent and the service amazing. Simone was an excellent waitress my diet coke never got half empty. The hotel was very clean and the front desk service was great. The room was very spacious and very clean. We loved the balcony it was nice to sit on and look at the ocean. It was to cold to use the lazy river but I will defiantly be back to try that. Overall this was the best hotel stay I have had in Pensacola and we will be back soon!

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Toniobryan
InnisfreeMedia, General Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2012

Thank you very much for your positive comments. We truly appreciate your feedback and are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to pass on your kinds words in regards to the excellent service you received from Simone. I hope you have a chance to visit us again so that you can enjoy some warmer weather.

If we can ever be of assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed February 18, 2012

Very nice Breakfast. Very friendly people. Free Parking.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Opalopa

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with others about your stay at the Holiday Inn Resort, Pensacola Beach. We truly appreciate your feedback and are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed February 9, 2012

We are from Pensacola and have spent time at other hotels on Pensacola Beach but I have to say this one is the best we have stayed at on Pensacola Beach. The hotel was very clean. The staff was friendly and helpful, They all had a pleasent smile on their face. We were on the 6th floor on the gulf side.... What a Beautiful view. We spent our super bowl Sunday at the hotel bar Riptide, Riptide had excellent view of several TV's and the chicken wings are great. We enjoyed our stay and will be back very soon.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you so very much for your kind comments about our hotel. We strive very hard to exceed every guest’s expectation and our team is proud that we have succeeded. I will be sure to pass along your comments to my staff. I'm glad you enjoyed the beautiful view from your room, and the awesome chicken wings you had in Riptides on Super Bowl Sunday.

We look forward to you next visit.

Reviewed February 4, 2012

This resort hotel was awesome from the moment we walked in the door. The lobby was beautiful and spotless, and the feeling was like walking out of the hustle and bustle and into a getaway. The entire staff was very nice and helpful. From the front desk, room service, riptides restaurant, and the housekeeping staff; they were all friendly, service minded and were genuinely concerned with making sure our stay was awesome. The entire facility was beautifully decorated, very clean and the feel of being in a beach house, not a hotel room. I cannot say enough about this resort. I have stayed in hotels around the country and have never found a hotel this nice and with a complete staff that makes you feel so good and is so service minded. I could go on and on, but I don't think there are enough complementary adjectives to give this hotel and staff the credit it deserves.

Room Tip: Come ready to relax a!nd enjoy a wonderful getaway and vacation
2  Thank Pete P

Thank you very much for such a wonderful and thorough review. It sounds like you had a wonderful experience and I thank you very much for taking the time out to share it with others. We are very proud of our staff, who commit 100% to taking care of our guests and it is my pleasure to share your comments with each of them.

We will look forward to your return and if I or any of my staff can be of service please let us know.

Reviewed February 3, 2012

Great location right on the beach. New hotel, nice and clean. Small enough to not feel like a convention hotel. Very nice staff. Pool and beach are gorgeous. Rooms are on the larger side, looking over the gulf. Awesome beach. Tons to do around here. Very nice surprise of you are looking for a resort on a smaller scale. Can't miss.

Room Tip: Make sure to get the gulf view, woth the extra money.higher floor.
2  Thank wrdlyone
Jasmine H, AGM at Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2016

Thank you for your review, we have been a little busy over the last 5 years. I am so sorry it took us this long to acknowledge you. Please visit again soon!