First, I want to say that the staff is amazing at this hotel! Christina and Logan, servers at Riptides (yummy food!) were awesome! You can sit in your lounge chairs by the pool and be served food & drinks with a smile!
This was my husband and i's first visit to the hotel and area and it won't be our last. We've been impressed with the resorts amenities, cleanliness, staff, rooms, etc. it is a wonderful place for families and/or couples with plenty to do just at the resort but also a lot of options for food and entertainment on the boardwalk. Great hotel! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Resort on Pensacola Beach, Florida, will make you feel happy from the moment you set your flip-flopped foot inside our door. We’re here for you, offering the amenities you need to plan the perfect vacation – or host the best business meeting. From your private balcony or the terrace of our ample 10,000 square foot event space, take in dazzling views of the sparkling waters and shimmering sands of Pensacola Beach – recently named No. 5 of all U.S. beaches by TripAdvisor. Its natural beauty is offset by our bright, modern lobby and stylish, comfortable guest rooms – including colorful Kids’ Suites designed with your family in mind. We’re all about fun here at the Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach hotel, and you’ll feel it from the front desk to the pool deck. Our pool is the best on the beach, with cascading waterfalls and a 250-foot seasonally heated Lazy River. There’s no reason to leave the resort, with Riptides Sports Grill and Beachfront Tiki Bar serving up delicious dining and crafty cocktails seven days a week. If you do decide to get out, we’re within walking distance of the beach’s best restaurants, nightlife and activities including charter fishing, paddle boarding, sailing, kayaking and biking. We’re also a quick drive to regional attractions such as the National Naval Aviation Museum, Fort Pickens, Gulf Islands National Seashore, Historic Downtown Pensacola, Pensacola Lighthouse, Blue Wahoos Baseball Stadium, Veterans Memorial Park and the Saenger Theatre. No matter what you like to do, we can point you in the right direction. When you start your day with a smile on your face, there’s no telling where it might take you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach Gulf Front Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Beachside Resort Pensacola
- Beachside Hotel Pensacola
- Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach Florida