US$86
US$83
Club Alda Hotel(Lapta)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$41
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$50/night.

US$91
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnorthern cyprusdecking areaoverlooking the seasmall tablesea pointblue songlarge swimming poolshort breakmini bara lovely staythe hotel is cleanplenty of hot waterwithin easy walking distancetea and coffee making facilitiescalamaripool sidestayed bed and breakfast
Reviewed November 13, 2017

Was not sure what to expect but for a 3* hotel this one is good. There are lots of negative comments I could make about the décor and state of some parts of the hotel but overall it was clean, comfortable and made for an enjoyable stay. Lumpy pillows were swapped with no fuss.
Most of the front desk staff were very friendly. The cleaning staff were all very pleasant. One thing that really made the place a pleasure to stay in was the dining room staff - waiters and chefs. They were all absolutely wonderful. Very friendly and helpful and going out of their way for us. We had lots of chats with them, even though there were some language limitations. Well done to each of them!
The hotel is right by the main road but that was not too much a problem as it also gave easy access to places. The pool is set behind the hotel building and in November this means it gets very little sun on it. The sea was warmer than the pool and there are steps down from the hotel grounds straight into the water. Safe when there is not too much swell.
Being on the main road means the supermarket next door is easy to get to, the restaurants are close by and the dolmus service runs right by the door. This service is VERY regular and cheap to get into Kyrenia, or to travel the opposite way to various villages.
The hotel breakfast is plenteous and varied to suit many tastes. Cereals, soup if you like it for breakfast, hot and cold buffet, fresh made to order omelettes/fried eggs, fresh, tinned and dried fruits, pancakes to order, toast and jams. Plus plenty more that cannot be detailed. Tea, coffee, hot chocolate, squashes, water etc etc to drink. All there for you to eat as much or as little as you like.
There was one sad anomaly in total contrast to this. In the rooms the standard mini bar with price list was understandable. However, having used a couple of tea bags we were told by another guest these were also charged for, but weren't on the list. What!??? We talked this over with someone at the desk and resolved the matter, but did not use any more of their provisions in the room.
This apart we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Manolya and would not hesitate to consider it again if we make it back to Cyprus for a fourth visit sometime.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the East for the morning sun or the West for the afternoon sun.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank souspike
Reviewed November 1, 2017

This is our second visit to the Manolya Hotel. We stayed for 21 days at the same time last year. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves last year, hence we booked again.But there has certainly been improvements this year.The pool area has been transformed. Fully re-tiled walk areas and the addition of a wrap-around sun deck right over the sea.
The dining room has seen improvements also, a more varied breakfast menu can now be had along with more attentive staff, ensuring high standards of cleanliness and efficiency.
The room was fine with plenty of storage space and cleaned daily to a high standard. The entire staff could not be more helpful and friendly. It was a very relaxing holiday.
I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

This was a wonderful hotel to stay in. The hotel facilities were excellent and the staff were wonderful. Before arriving Mehmet had organised a rental car and a pick up in Nicosia for the 4 of us. This went brilliantly and allowed us to visit a large part of Northern Cyprus in our relatively short stay. We were also pleased with quality of the restaurants both in the hotel and locally that we were able to use in the evening. A little piece of paradise and would definitely use it again

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 17, 2017

We visited Northern Cyprus to celebrate our 50th Wedding Anniversary and elected to stay at the Manolya Hotel. What a good decision that was. Without doubt this is the friendliest Hotel we have stayed at, the staff were unfailingly polite and so friendly. The Hotel room was comfortable and we had a good sea view. It is excellent value for money. There is no doubt we will return to the Hotel again. We have such good memories.

Room Tip: Rooms on the North and West sides of the building have the best sea views
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2017

Our party of 4 recently returned from a holiday in N. Cyprus, staying 10 nights at the Manolya Hotel. Overall, we were reasonably happy but not everything went smoothly. We arrived late at night, around 11:30pm, after a long day of travelling and a transfer from Larnaca airport, only to find our 2 rooms were not ready for us. This was totally unexpected and unacceptable, particularly as we had made our booking weeks before. The man at reception gave us some lame excuse and offered a few free beers to assuage us. One room was finally ready at 01.05 and the other at 01:40. We’re pretty sure that the previous occupants were leaving on night flights and would have paid extra to keep their rooms thereby depriving us of going straight in as you would normally expect. If this was the case, a sharp practice and not acceptable! We complained to the hotel rep the following morning and eventually agreed a compromise of free wi-fi (yes, this is chargeable even though some on Trip Advisor might leave you thinking otherwise) and free deposit boxes for both rooms during our stay. As it transpired, we couldn’t get the hotel wi-fi signal in room 414 (quite shabby and in need of refurbishment) and a deposit box never materialised so that was half the promised compensation never came to fruition.

Before booking, I’d read that using a wheelchair in the area close to the hotel was ok which meant we would be able to push my disabled mother around to restaurants etc. It isn’t! There are high kerbs and deep drop offs at property entrances all along the strip, which allied to uneven surfaces made going out near impossible and need of a car essential. I hadn’t pre-booked a car but upon ringing round, it quickly became apparent that no-one had a car to hire straightaway. The hotel came to our “rescue” and would have a car for us the following day. When the time came to collect the car there was no wiper attached on the driver side, damage to the rear wing and I noted there was 229,000 kms on the clock. To all intents and purposes, this looked like a privately owned car which someone was making a bit of extra cash from. After complaining to reception I was told a man would come after 2pm to deal with the wiper so I waited….. At 4.30pm he turned up without a wiper and couldn’t understand why I had an issue with it, saying it doesn’t rain in N Cyprus. I said that I wanted to be able to clean the screen when it became dusty / dirty. As it happened, a few days later we went on a trip to the Karpaz peninsula and… it rained, so wipers were needed! Anyway he went off clearly unhappy and returned half an hour later with a new wiper and fitted it to the car. By this time I had lost most of the day waiting for him and the car still hadn’t moved an inch. I wanted some return of the excessive charge for a lost day’s car hire but he kept saying he’d already given me discount on the car, which was rubbish as he’d charged way over the top for a clapped out car in the first place. I spoke to the hotel rep who had initiated the booking and he guaranteed me a return of half a day’s car hire charge but this has failed to materialise too! The following day we drove to Kyrenia and after parking up, I couldn’t get reverse gear. Upon our return to the hotel, the man was called out again and discovered some part had snapped. I told him I’d been given a bad car and wanted a replacement. He accused me of being a bad driver and I had caused the part to break and words were exchanged. It quickly became apparent that no replacement would be forthcoming so I was left in a quandary. He “repaired” the car with super glue and cable ties, yes don’t laugh and we test drove the car and despite my misgivings, we managed to use the car for the rest of our hire term without any further incidents. By the way, any advertising blurb about all cars being valeted and being subject to a computerised diagnostic check after every return, should be taken with a pinch of salt, certainly in this case!

Other than the problem with our arrival, the failure to provide what was promised, problems with the car and the manner of the man from the car hire, the rest of the time went pretty well. The rest of the staff were courteous and obliging. Would I go back there? No.

Room Tip: Don't have room 414
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family