“Just as We Imagined”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jeff W
Keller, Texas
“Just as We Imagined”
Reviewed July 2, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Our host (Roberta) was great through our entire trip and the apartment was just as described. We had 2 minor issues after checking in and they were promptly addressed. Roberta was awesome in providing concierge services and information for our 2 week stay in the Vicopisano area – from restaurants, to activities, to general information – Roberta was so very helpful. The location is a short drive to Volterra, Vinci, Pisa, Lucca, Montecatini, and more. You will want a car for this location and we used ours for trips to the countryside and to get to the train station. Bella Vista and Vicopisano were just as we imagined and more and we are already looking forward to our next trip here.

4 Jul 2017
Ciao Jeff! Grazie, grazie, grazie! I really want my guests feel all my passion for my land and for hospitality too - you all gave me a beautiful present when you checked out saying "we felt like home" - this is my big goal! Feel like home means be confortable not only in the property but also with me and my role means be ready to help you and support you in everyneed and moment 24h/24h! I really thank you to deserve these beautiful words you have spent for me! I cannot wait to have you all my guests next time to let you discover more about my beautiful land with tours and more! Wish you all the best! Roberta
Anne M
“Perfect setting for Tuscan adventures!”
Reviewed June 12, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Loved living in this apartment for a month! The best part was the concierge services provided by Roberta Niccolai! Our every wish to visit a location in and around Tuscany was supported and made better by Roberta's vast knowledge base! She is a marvelous ambassador for activities in the region. She made calls to venues that eased our experiences to new heights, since we did not speak Italian. We had authentic, untourist-like experiences from local restaurants, cooking classes, truffle hunting, olive oil tours, winery visits, antique shows, as well as day visits to many locales throughout Tuscany, the Chianti region and Cinque Terre. This apartment in a tower house is beautifully rustic, bright, centrally located and a joy to stay in! Locals were very friendly and helpful, although few English speakers in this medieval mountain village. Loved our visit!

13 Jun 2017
Ciao Anna! Grazie grazie grazie mille! My heart is full of joy reading your review: when I started I decided to let me fully be part of this new adventure, with all my knowledge, my tuscan background, my personal vision and here I am! Thank you for choosing my property, your vacation has been an amazing occasion to meet people like you. Cass and Pat, exchanging pieces of our lives.. and I am so proud you take home a beautiful piece of my land, Tuscan, and me your italian friend!
You will be always welcome and you will find a "home from home" in my properties whenever you would like to come back.. for more adventures too!
Roberta
pshu1
Webster, New York
“Great location for exploring Tuscany”
Reviewed June 12, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We spent the month of May in Vicopisano at Casa Bella Vista. We woke up every morning with the mountains just outside our window. Our hostess Roberta served us well as concierge, tour guide and house manager. The apartment was updated with modern alppliances but maintained the traditional feel.
Vicopisano was perfect for our needs. We drove all over Tuscany and none of our destinations was over an hour and a half away. The village was quaint and the people were very welcoming.
Will definitely consider a return to the area and Roberts's Cassa Bella Vista.

13 Jun 2017
Dear Pat, after a month of a truly tuscan experience at Casa Bella Vista I am very happy you preserve so delightful memories about your holiday in Tuscany! Thank you for choosing my property Casa Bella Vista, I really miss our breakfasts with pastry and cappuccino and every moment spent togheter discovering my area and Tuscany.. I can't forget our truffle hunting, olive oil tour, cooking class in an authentic tuscan farm, wine tour, our tuscan dinner and limoncello, pizza for Anne's birthday, our gelato and our aperitivo!
You will be my welcome guests whenever you would like to turn back in Tuscany - you will always have a place to stay and a friend!
Ciao care amiche, vi voglio bene - Roberta
jchristma...
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Fantastic! The photos online could not be more accurate.”
Reviewed May 3, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Casa Bella Vista was beautiful! It is located half a block from the town square, which is the heart of the village. Vicopisano is a charming town filled with mid-evil history. I felt like we stepped back in time. I will return. If you want an authentic experience of the beautiful Italian countryside...this is the place to be.

Your age range 50-64
16 May 2017
Grazie Grazie Grazie! I'm really happy you have felt all the passion and love we have made for Casa Bella Vista, these words make me full of joy! Casa Bella Vista will await you when you came back to another tuscan holiday full of charm and memorable experiences! Ciao ciao! Roberta
MelissaD4...
“Charming, immaculate, and welcoming with AMAZING views and a true feel of the Tuscan countryside.”
Reviewed April 3, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Would give this 10 stars is possible, from the beginning of booking this property Roberta (the owner) was quick to respond to emails and questions. This property is absolutely amazing and Roberta was a friendly, gracious host who went far out of her way to assist in ensuring we had a fantastic vacation! I cannot say how thankful we are for finding Roberta and this property! When we arrived she was there to greet us, the photos are true to the property (words and pictures cannot speak to the true beauty of this property). Perfect location for walking to the town square for a meal, drink, or grocery (at end of block). In our party we had a married couple, a mother, and two sisters (all adults) and there was plenty of room at the kitchen table to join for a family meal or chat about the day before going to sleep. The two bathrooms, which was an initial concern of ours due to the mix of family traveling, but the bathrooms were spacious and proved to be perfect. The local wine on the wall to purchase in the kitchen was a nice touch. We will be repeat customers to this property when we return!

Your age range 25-34
10 Apr 2017
Ciao amiche!
Thank you so much for all these kind words and I am really happy to deserve them all! Our journey began with a booking enquiry and ended with affection for you all! Casa Bella Vista will be always your "home from home" in Tuscany, a special place where you can turn back to your origins! Can't wait to meet you again maybe for another memorable experience in the tuscan countryside with a glass of wine and lots of joy! Roberta
JoeAndKob...
Canberra, Australia
“Four star luxury in medieval splendour”
Reviewed October 25, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Roberta is the gold standard in hospitality and friendliness. We stayed in “Casa Bella Vista” for 10 days in July and it was a most wonderful holiday. The apartment is beautifully appointed with large bedrooms, a great family size kitchen and fabulous views of the surrounding area. Roberta was there to meet us with her infectious friendly smile, and a bottle of wine. She made sure we had everything we needed during our stay.

Vicopisano is a beautiful medieval town with a friendly village square comprising the essentials; a bakery, pizzerias, bars, grocery store and Gelateria - all in less than a minute walking distance from the apartment. Gelato sales were up significantly during our stay. Pisa, Florence, beaches, mountains and quaint Tuscany villages are all within short driving distance, or easily accessible with public transport. Best holiday we had in a very long time.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and friendliness of owner
Liked least: Nothing to report
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
26 Oct 2016
Grazie Joe, Koby and Anouk!
I'm so happy you have spent amazing time in Casa Bella Vista! This is my real goal! Casa Bella Vista is a really family friendly apartment and i'sready to treat you as a friend! I'm glad you have chosen my property that reflects all my passion and dedication!
Hope to see you soon in Italy or in Australia as well!
"Un grande abbraccio",
Roberta - "Casa Bella Vista" property manager
Sherpa644...
“A wonderful holiday and experience.”
Reviewed October 3, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We were met by taxi that was arranged by the owner Roberta who was at the apartment to greet us. We then were taken by lift to the second floor to this most beautiful apartment that had been recently renovated,a wonderful kitchen with all facilities including complimentary fruit bowl and wine plus many other kitchen necessities. We used just 2 bedrooms on the lower floor,beautifully appointed and very large and 2 modern bathrooms,1 ensuite and the other close by. Upstairs there was a further bedroom.
The apartment is in the middle of Vicopisano,close to shops and restaurants and such interesting walks. The bus runs through the village and we took the this to Pisa and then another day a taxi to near by Lucca.
Roberta couldn't be more helpful,including a site seeking tour in her fathers wonderful restored Bentley,she booked all taxis and even a hair appointment .
We would thoroughly recommend this apartment.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: All round wonderful experience.
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
4 Oct 2016
Dear friends,
Thank you for choosing "Casa Bella Vista" for your holiday in Tuscany! It was a pleasure to meet you: we spent amazing time togheter and you will always have a special place in Vicopisano!

"Casa Bella Vista" is the result of a lovely restoration made by me and my family so I am honored to have received all these compliments! We spent time and passion to built a place - "Casa Bella Vista" - where people can feel like home with all the facilities but staying at the same time in an authentic tuscan apartment finely furnished!

You were not only guests but friends and I'm really happy you have enjoyed the spirit of hospitality that has always characterized me and my family.. I really hope to repeat as soon as possible our super ride in our Bentley!
Best wishes,
Roberta
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing