“Yum”

Add it.
Viceroy of India
Ranked #64 of 108 Restaurants in Bexleyheath
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Ordered for a family of 10, delivered on time and all dishes were so lovely! Best Indian take away I have had.. Can't wait for my next meal, added bonus we got a voucher so when we collect 5 we get a free meal :)

Reviewed March 11, 2018

Been haveing Indian takeaway from them for few years now, use to have a different takeaway from numbers of shops, but find they are better, a bit further away , and little bit more money, but worth it, nomally delivers fairly quick.

Reviewed January 29, 2018 via mobile

The ordering and delivery is efficient and on busy nights they are always realistic about the wait time. Food is superb and always arrives hot, I’ve never had a bad meal from here. The menu is varied and reasonably priced and they are always willing to swap items on set menus within reason. I highly recommend ordering from the Viceroy not just for the food itself but the outstanding customer service.

Reviewed January 11, 2018 via mobile

Delivery on time, fairly priced absolutely wonderful food, would thoroughly recommend over some other restaurants in the area..

Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

This place does the best Indian takeaway we have ever eaten (and we've tried a lot of places around South East London, Sidcup and Bexley). The service is great, delivery estimates are almost always accurate and the food is always delicious. My husband and I love this place. My dad loves Indian food and he really rates this place too. Great choice for vegetarians and meat eaters alike, and Viceroy of India are happy to amend the order to suit dietary requirements and dish preferences (e.g. No onions, extra chillies). We've tried other Indian takeaways who have put their prices up, or their food/service has gone downhill. We've ordered from here several times now and every time is as good as the last. I'd personally recommend the paneer masala, naan breads, and special rice, and my family liked the chana masala, chicken korma, chicken pathia, poppadums and onion bhajis. Try this place, you won't regret it.